DangerRanger's Staff App

RP Name: Battalion Commander Fox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35198301

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been on Synergy Roleplay for close to 6 months now and I thought it was about time to start giving back to this server. Whether that be training the next generation of troopers, helping set whitelists, etc. I have met alot of friends and mentors along my way in Synergy Roleplay and have had a great time enjoying the overall community. I would like to give back to SR and give the next generation of troopers an enjoyable experience. I also lately have noticed the delayed response time from any ticket that I make, (Usually just for whitelists) hopefully I can fill the NA ranks and help get those tickets accepted if I do get approved. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I have been playing Star Wars RP since about early November of 2016, where I joined the Shock Troopers on Icefuse Networks. Since I joined Icefuse, I was pretty much addicted to Star Wars RP for awhile. I do enjoy some good old offroading up near Moapa with Jeeps, Razors, dune buggies, etc. Pretty all of my spare time is spent either here on Gmod or just playing a few random games with friends such as Empire: Total War, Payday 2, and Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a Trial Moderator on Icefuse Networks before I left, (Equivalent of a New Admin here on Synergy) so I do understand the base concept of the ticket system/commands.

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations 

Your application has been accepted for interview 

Please contact a Head Administrator on teamspeak by May 13th