VOID

Alexz

Ehh idk, in my time as running around as a CT when I was trying to get into Null I noticed that CG tend to be very arrest happy and will arrest someone at the drop of the hat and before increased jail times are even considered I think this should be addressed

6 minutes ago, Vires said:

Ehh idk, in my time as running around as a CT when I was trying to get into Null I noticed that CG tend to be very arrest happy and will arrest someone at the drop of the hat and before increased jail times are even considered I think this should be addressed

He just stated he wants lower arrest times for CT's though. I also think if we lower arrest times on CT's and CC's they may be more likely to say, which in return will encourage them to stay instead of disconnecting after getting  a 15 minute jail time. Like you said we need to treat CT's better and I think this is a good start for server growth too. Anyways like always +1 brother but -1 on number 3 because that's more of a battalion thing not a whole server thing.

Well in my experience in the past is when a CC is arrested they are usually bailed by a TR if they are willing to get trained. Also, back when RC was made unbailable I got arrested for the most minor things. And there is that one time I got arrested as Boss after being AOS'd by Ordo

No. 

When i tried to change arrest stuff i got bombed for it. If you get arrested you get arrested. You can handle the shitfest afterwards with whoever AOS'ed you. CG Just do their job and follow out AOS's. 

Did you even speak to CG about this? 

-1 battalions should just be stricter then. Plus sometimes people get arrested for bs reasons. I got arrested by like a CG CPL for going to the desk of ER. A CG SSG agreed it was a BS reason and someone from my battalion came and bailed me out

1. CG logs are incredibly dumb and there's a reason why nobody does them; they take an incredible amount of effort to setup correctly and given that CG in the past can't be trusted to even do an arrest correctly, the likelihood of pretty big gaps being left is incredibly likely.

2. You can already get yourself bailed, you just throw the dude the money back when he bails you.

3. Most battalions kick for serious minging, but mild minging shouldn't  get you kicked imo.

4. The entire system of jailing according to rank would be silly too; if anything it should be ordered by severity instead of 'this dude is a higher rank arrest him for longer'  but that's also not likely to happen.

-1 I hate to break this to you, but no matter what you put in place minging will never stop.

The ideas you listed means that it will be implement to battalions even if the battalions don't want it. What happened to letting Battalion Commanders run their battalion? If the Battalion Commander wants to put these in place then he/she can, but this should not be forced onto unwilling battalions.

As well, from someone who has been Fox on both Icefuse and Synergy, CG fuck up a lot and false arrest all the time.

10 hours ago, BigBurner said:

Name:41st EC MAJOR Alexz

Suggestion: Reform the current prison system to discourage minging once when you join a battalion. Ever since I've been playing I've noticed an increase in people in actual battalions get arrested and less CT's minging. Today alone I've seen 7 people from different battalions getting arrested for stupid things and that was only in 3 hours. I've noticed in all battalions increases in minging and i think at least a few of the mentioned reforms could be implemented to take a more harsher tone on the rise of areas like ERP,RDM, etc. I'm not saying all of these should pass, but if only a few were implemented you would see a huge decrease in minging activities.

Implementation:

.A joint document for all COs+ to be given made by CG that logs who they arrest throughout the day and why so people in battalions know what their troopers did.

:If anyone has any other ideas that could possibly be added comment and I will discuss it with CG and other battalions.

Thank you for giving up time to read this!

Lore:N/A

Alright due to popular demand I only left one request up so it's not so extreme

12 hours ago, BigBurner said:

Ever since I've been playing I've noticed an increase in people in actual battalions get arrested and less CT's minging. Today alone I've seen 7 people from different battalions getting arrested for stupid things and that was only in 3 hours. I'

The problem I see is the idea of recruiting on this server, people trying to be the biggest battalion all the time and it results in people how are either not properly trained on the rules or just there to minge getting into battalion cause the second they walk out the CT bunks doors they get pulled into a tryout. With this concept a minge has to waste a little more time doing the tryouts, but when you join a battalion no matter the rank, you instantly get that notoriety of NOT being a CT and in their eyes makes it easier to get away with stuff.

Also I already believe that the arrest time of 15 minutes is way too long anyways. When a new trooper gets on goes into an area he is not supposed to or accidentally talks during db and gets arrested for that absurd amount of time deters them from wanting to play on the server, even if they didn't know they were breaking a rule and was just enjoying the server. This problem is that we assume that all new CTs understand everything after TR training which is not true. When i first played clone wars RP I had no idea what the hell PTS mean't, obviously overtime  I figured it out, but when a CT cheers for someone in db with their mic or cant sit down cause they are not really sure how they get swarmed by CG and other members who get mad and frustrated at them which I find unfair. Overall a better understanding of the new players is more important and being more sympathetic to their undeveloped knowledge to the rules should be kept in mind, the arrest time for everyone should be minimized and if someone actually has no intent to rp, there should be stricter repercussions by staff. Because punishing the lacked knowledge of a new player should not occur as it easily drives out players as well as makes older players upset for getting arrested for 15 minutes for stupid reasons. I understand where this post is getting at, but its not hitting the core problem of the CGs and the arrest procedures, which is why I dont see it as fixing anything long term, and will just make CG have to do more pointless stuff that eventually will either become unimportant or commanders would deem unreliable as CGs is few cases happen to arrest people for improper reasons, or high ranks of other battalions who dont like people could just call AOS on them and it would get logged and get them possibly demoted without a proper defense.

• Disagree 1

:)