Clone Assassins

ASVO

Name: ASVO

Suggestion: Add clone Assassin as a squad with 4-5 people

Implementation: This will also need the Assassin blade weapon 

Lore: They don’t have much canon here is legends http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_assassin

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

model https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=501108951

blades https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=357205143

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Job: Clone Assassin 

Model: only one in pack 

Weapons: Assassin blade Dc15a

Other xD

Guys there is more too it than the quote above. Yeah they were made to kill Jedi but if you read after that it shows a lot of evidence that they were used BY the Republic. 

"The assassins were trained specifically to eliminate Jediby utilizing Teräs Käsi, a form of unarmed combat. Through training duels with Padawans of the Jedi Order, the clones developed greatly enhanced speed as well as an aptitude for anticipating strikes and the ability to resist Jedi mind tricks."

Only the first part was shown. They in fact sparred with jedi for training before order 66. Saying they go against lore and are only during/after order 66 is wrong.

+1

• Agree 1
20 hours ago, Snadvich said:

-1 Hahahaha No, They were created to beat the shit outta jedi, why’d they be here now?

It was apart of the plan they were there at this time no one knew that they were actually created to help the rest of the clones besides those that created order 66’s plan

3 hours ago, ASVO said:

Also false read the rest they trained with Jedi :)

"The assassins were trained specifically to eliminate Jedi by utilizing Teräs Käsi, a form of unarmed combat. Through training duels with Padawans of the Jedi Order, the clones developed greatly enhanced speed as well as an aptitude for anticipating strikes and the ability to resist Jedi mind tricks."

I read the page top to bottom, The only reason they trained with jedi is to learn the ability and to resist "Jedi mind tricks" and their fighting styles. The main use with THAT specific lore page was to hunt and kill jedi. legacy i believe they hunted rouge sith but. with the page given, that lore clearly states their main reason was to kill jedi.  So no. my opinion stays the same they really dont have a reason to be on the server.

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
13 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

"The assassins were trained specifically to eliminate Jedi by utilizing Teräs Käsi, a form of unarmed combat. Through training duels with Padawans of the Jedi Order, the clones developed greatly enhanced speed as well as an aptitude for anticipating strikes and the ability to resist Jedi mind tricks."

I read the page top to bottom, The only reason they trained with jedi is to learn the ability and to resist "Jedi mind tricks" and their fighting styles. The main use with THAT specific lore page was to hunt and kill jedi. legacy i believe they hunted rouge sith but. with the page given, that lore clearly states their main reason was to kill jedi.  So no. my opinion stays the same they really dont have a reason to be on the server.

Exactly they were friends until order 66 happened witch it hasnt happened on the server lmao

9 hours ago, ASVO said:

Exactly they were friends until order 66 happened witch it hasnt happened on the server lmao

But what purpose would they serve then? 

IF you're going to say To hunt down deserters and stuff, another post requesting a battalion that actually does that already is covered. There would be no reason to have them in the server unfortunately, as nice as they would be.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Scribbles said:

But what purpose would they serve then? 

IF you're going to say To hunt down deserters and stuff, another post requesting a battalion that actually does that already is covered. There would be no reason to have them in the server unfortunately, as nice as they would be.

If they trained with Jedi wouldn't that mean at that time they were used solely to target siths? 

People you are missing the bigger picture. THEY WERE USED TO SLAUGHTER JEDI DURING ORDER 66. Sure they were used during order 66. But they had a purpose before that.