Meows reapplication

meowthemeower

RP Name:TR Spec Ops arc 2LT Meow

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:90701592

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I hope I can make the server a better place. I want to be able to catch minges before they do anything. I'm also really bored most the time so I want to be able to do more things on the server. IV got a lot of time on my hands and I feel like I can make a difference if I tried. I was getting tired of staffwork because I was just caught up in a bunch of stuff.  Now I feel like a could get back into the grouve and catch upto my old staff friends.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):My name is Jaden I live in North Dakota and I'm 14. I'm just a average 8th grader I'm in advance math and LA and I love to do doc work idk why. I usally finsh homework before I get home so I can immediately get on and do stuff. I enjoy making new friends and hanging out with old ones.

Do you have any previous staff experience? yes gmod dark rp and I was staff on this server

-1, you were doing very well until the last few days. You have turned very immature and selfish, even your own battalion kicked you out of their discord. Im sorry that it came to this.

Edited by Esitt
On 4/29/2018 at 11:16 PM, Carter said:

Looks like you burned down your bridges with everyone.

In light of recent events -1 

A little fun got out of hand I’ll take full responsibility for me spamming a chat I had 3 to 5 messages that had at most 2 short sentences sry Are friendship has ended like this 

I’m getting flamed for doing almost nothing I definitely hevent minged on the server I’m trying to get SO back on its feet and free of minges why would do mingy stuff on the server if I’m trying to do that and if your talking about me asking Joah to ban me I don’t see how that’s mingey it’s just having a little fun when there’s 30 people on the server I believe that’s allowed last time I checked the rules @BigBurner

+1.  Regardless of what others have said and. Your.  Some what cancer behavior recently.  I have rant into you a few times and have yet to see any reason why you wouldn't be fit for staff. Just clean up your act and we shouldn't have an issue 

-1 Not sorry. Currently, I think we need a better face for our staff team and you haven't proven yourself to be more than just an average minge upon times of boredom. There is always the people who believe chances should be given, but we need a more proactive rather than reactive approach to our staff selection. I've noticed too many people who still make it to admin+ and start to minge after they have accomplished their goal of climbing up the ranks.

Seeing as you have been previous staff, you should already understand that you must be serious about staff work and not make the whole of Synergy look like they don't care about what their staff are like. So, I'm holding you to a higher expectation of character than you are presenting, and I don't believe you have demonstrated yourself in anyway close to mature.

Translation: -1 You have gotten too mingey as of recent and we don't need anymore minging/drama on forums, Discord, etc.

-1 When you were 1st time staff u did good job. But the point is that u have turned really IMMATURE for now. Prove us that u are ready for the position again and then reapply.

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Explain what mingy is because workerimg my but off to help SO getting the trained in a few things and you really think my overall goal is to minge around as a staff team and do jack all just void this application I didn’t know the definition of mingy is messing around for 7 minutes when no one is around also you guys are saying all the mingy stuff iv been doing but iv been on loa for 2 weeks I got back last week and some people have said iv done Stuff didn’t do also don’t go in ooc if your rping i don’t know what that means I hevent rp with a name other than mine so if I’m rping I don’t see the reason why I can’t type in ooc It’s just sad half the people are -1ing because of 4 short spam message in a discord and after that day I have always regretted it iv apologizes and iv done nothing since that day that’s so mingy I can’t be staff. and my goal isn’t SA  or A I won’t stop working and being serious till I reach my goal and if I do I’ll beat myself to a bloody pulp in regret and hate tords myself 

Edited by meowthemeower

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin