Freck | Niner Application

Freck

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

BEFORE THE "BUT FRECK YOU AREN'T IN RC OR NULL" COMMENT IS MADE - I HAVE PASSED BOTH OF THE TRYOUTS. I THINK I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING - I HAVE ALSO SPOKEN TO THE SOBDE REGIMENTAL COMMANDER WOENY. HE BELIEVES I SHOULD RUN FOR THIS POSITION.

Steam Name:

[SR] Freck [HA]

RP Name:

CG Jedi General Eeth Koth | TRD 212th ENG Colonel Freck

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:190610964

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 

Omega Squad

Experience:

Oh boy. This is going to be long.
Admiral Yularen 
As the Admiral, I have faced many challenges throughout the very quick 4 months of my two terms. We have had our ups and downs, however Naval is now in a well structured position, promotions are being earned, documents are being frequently updated, and the tryouts aren't hard but aren't easy.
When I was Admiral I feel as if I had proven myself worthy of a holding the position. I came into the position with just over 4 officers and every branch was literally falling apart, however with hard work, determination, and giving the hard workers what they trust, Naval now has roughly 14 officers.
Yes sometimes Naval doesn't have the best numbers, but you can always count for an officer to consistently host tryouts and even if no one attends for 30 - 40 minutes straight, they will continue to advert. - I feel as if my time as Admiral has encouraged people to put their points across and stand up for what they believe in, ultimately what I aimed for.
RC 62 Delta Squad EOD Scorch
I was scorch for a very short time. A month and a half? I think?
I learnt some very valuable things. 
- How to be a lone wolf when needed. - Being in the U.K. I was legit playing with no other RC or Null, Apart from like.... 1 or 2... sometimes. I learnt that sometimes you don't need everyone on to be effective, you can be a lone wolf, and still have such a positive impact on the roleplay throughout the Eastern hours of the server.

Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin
Throughout my position as Vice Admiral, I ran the naval to the best of my ability throughout the eastern timezone. My time as Wilhuff Tarkin specifically taught me some valuable things. Firstly, standing up for what I wanted, I have been able to put my foot down and say "Stop" This has benefitted Naval alot, if It wasn't for me putting my foot down, Naval could be in an even worse position than it was before I became Admiral.
During Baller's Term, I gradually worked up the ranks to Captain of The Line, I kept track of the promotion requirements, and encouraged serious roleplay. I have mained Naval since resigning from Battalion Commander of SC
As this was my Main Position, I proceed to do alot of document work, advising, Roleplaying, and overall improving the Image that Naval has on the Server.

Shadow Company Battalion Commander
I was brought in by Max (Former Palpatine) and was told it was my time to fully fix this battalion.
- We brought in Jayarr and Bbstine, together as a team, we went from 3 members online a day to roughly 9 - 15 people actively playing a day.
- My time as Battalion Commander got me well known in the server.
With help from Bbstine and Jayarr, we proceeded to revamp the Battalion and fully transform it into GREATNESS!

Chief of Quartermasters
When I was roughly MCPO in Naval. I transfered from the Flight Operations to Quartermasters, I did 1 and a half hour long SHIP INSPECTIONS where I would inspect the ENTIRE Ship. This inspired people to join the Quartermaster branch, overall taking the status of the branch from dead to Active. Hard work pays off.
Jedi Master | Sentinel Manager Lead.
I grinded my way to master by consistently holding trials as a Sentinel manager lead, as possibly the worst sparer to history, I joined Temple Guard in order to somehow Improve myself. - This didn't do much but once in a while I would beat someone. However I kept coming back over and over again to spar. I am determined, always have been, always will be.

Eeth Koth

I only recently got Eeth Koth. However already my time has been amazing, roleplaying with everyone, in general having fun.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

A lot of people claim that RC / Null are inactive, I want to change this, I like to interact with new people and overall make new friends, by becoming Niner I feel as if I can interact with some new people and allow players to become a part of Omega Squad (By passing the tryouts ofcourse) If I become Niner I will make sure I have an Active, mature squad. 1 strike and you are gone, it's very simple. Minging as an SOBDE unit member is disgusting, SOBDE is mean't to be seen as one of the hardest things to get into. We are unique, I want to make my squad act like it.  Mainly I just want to activity to pick up a bit. 

I get on well with SOBDE. We are a little community inside of a community. We are family.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

NOTE: I AM ALWAYS CONTACTABLE VIA DISCORD.

Monday: I play darts, Unless my opposing team pussies out, I won't be on.

Tuesday - Friday: 4PM GMT - 10PM GMT

Weekends: All day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since the start... literally

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes...

Where do you want your squad to be at the end of your term?:

RC Squads are already "Structured" However my main objective is to get ACTIVE members of the squad. Meaning we won't have to worry about always holding tryouts 24/7.- I want the squad to keep it's good name and be active. As RC you should be proud that you can pass the tryouts. If you go inactive, you get removed. Simple

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

British

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-=Neutral=- I am still thinking atm... I usually am not comfortable with people who haven't been in the squad for a while, yes you have a great understanding of the tryouts but if I do end up +1ing this just remember it isn't just about the tryouys it's more about how much you cherish the squad and how much you want to make it like how it was in lore that being rivals with delta and all.

Edited by Derv
I did this on my phone sorry if it looks like booty
  • Agree 1

Ok, so I am not trying to be the bad person here at all but here's the thing you never actually came to talk to me or kitty before putting this up now I'm not gonna say anything for kitty here but,

Personally you recently just resigned for komrk for not being able to be with the squad which is understandable but will that still be a issue when going into as a squad lead as niner, I understand you are qualified for the position but doesn't mean you are the right person for it. I feel that you should have came and talked to kitty or I to figure out if we were ok with you going for it which i really wasn't in favor of you going for it in the first place which if you would have came to the squad mates in the squad first and talked to us we wouldn't be in this position.

I'm sorry freck but I'm gonna have to -1 I do not feel at this time this would be the best position for you.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.