Wellington's Staff application

Mod'Rata

RP Name: Mod’Rata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24224675

Timezone: (PST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I honestly think I want to be an administrator because of the learning process. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a while, and something I just honestly haven’t been able to do. Whether it be time restraints or whatever, I think this is the best time to sign on for administration. I as well think my ability to roleplay, along with do events quite well and realistically; will help me get to Gamemaster if I’m accepted.  Honestly the last part is just for doing something new, as I said before I’ve got the maturity and the ability to do whatever really needs to be done for the server. However I really do believe that if I’m able to be accepted I’m going to need help at first, because I know near to nothing, even if I have previous experience.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I’m 19, just leaving High School, and moving on to the big bad world. I play sports, video games, and I also have weight training for football. I’m a relatively active both within the gaming community and obviously, real life. I’ve also got a pretty cool car, its black and stuff. I mean come on, you guys gotta tell me you want a black car too, right?

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yeah, quite a bit of servers have allowed me to join the staff team, purely to learn about how it works. I know whats up, but adjusting to this server is gonna take a while.

Edited by Mod'Rata
9 minutes ago, Mod'Rata said:

catipillar.jpg

uhhhhhhhh

i would say +1 except for the fact that you state transgender in the application, you drop this picture at the bottom and well

you know how it be

and i believe you to state transgender as a joke and it is no personal attack, but please. take the application process seriously. 

Edited by Bbstine
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, conillim said:

Although edited starting your application with a joke for a serious application shows childishness, and someone not ready for a staff position. Try again and take it seriously from the start and then its a +1, until then

I don’t see how you can jump to the conclusion that I’m childish, if you obviously have never spoke to me before, jumping to conclusions shows childish actions as well, but I guess that’s fine because you’re not the one making the application. Lol

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

Do you have to do follow whatever I do. I don't even know who you are. 

Alright, so, yes, I did follow what you're doing. You're disliking other peoples posts without having the ability to input any genuine criticism. (Something I really need.) As to why you've done such a thing, I honestly cant answer that. Why dislike in the first place if you don't have a logical argument to put in place to defend yourself?