Hazard/Oddball Return to Staff Application

FlameHazard

RP Name: TR 2ndACO REGL Commander Oddball

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102512887

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): It has been a month or two since I have resigned from being a staff member of this Community. I was positive that I wouldn't be applying/returning to the staff team anytime soon but being on the server recently had made me enticed about being a staff again. Reason being is when I was a staff member before, it gave me the chance to help others, meet some cool people here and there and gave me new experiences. I always loved being staff due to these reasons. Whether it would be a minging CT, arguments between players, helping someone get unstuck, I loved it all and even though it was stressful at times and I had a few hiccups here and there, at the end of the day, I helped others and I improved myself everyday for those few hiccups I faced and expected. I want to join the staff team again to get further than I was ever before and truly make a huge impact, in good terms for the community, and re-join for the same reason why I joined the first time. I feel as if I'm ready to deal with the once "challenges" that I couldn't overcome previously and overcome them due to my previous experiences.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): What's up, I won't disclose my name but I'm 17 years old. I spend most of my time on the computer as I want to major in this area/topic one day. Every game I used to play and still currently play are under the same topic, Roleplay, I love roleplay as I guess it essentially gives you a form of a different character. I truly love meeting new people as well as people that can put up with me and vice versa. I'm usually not good at "bragging" about all my abilities but, I tried my best. Thanks for reading a few sentences about me and how it proves that I'm just average. : )

Do you have any previous staff experience? That is a yes, specifically on GMOD, Synergy Roleplay, got up to Senior Admin and had to resign due to certain circumstances. Outside of GMOD, I have held staff positions such as MOD, Admin, Head Admin, etc. on upwards of 15+ servers.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Upon conducting your interview on the date 04/27/2018, You have been ACCEPTED into the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team! 

Good Job Trooper. Your next mission awaits you.

- Jedi General Eeth Koth | Freck

British