TiTaN's Return to staff

Titan

RP Name: TR 212th 1stLT TiTaN

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:110390273

Age: 11, turning 12 soon. (Sorry for the confusion on my last application I got overhyped for my birthday.)

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be administrator to 1: help the server with issues that haven't been solved that I can solve, (Such as the long wait time for tickets, a cc waiting a long time to be trained, ETC) In the past I tried to fix these issues but due to my frames lag I couldn't claim tickets in time, nor did I have any respect for training CC's. Now I have gained more experience and have learned what it means to be an administrator. 2: I want to work my way up the ranks of staff to hopefully become a game helper and later on, a gamemaster. The main reason for this is because of my lore knowledge but also after researching I realized that children and young teenagers have a better imagination than adults and around 15 it starts to get worse than as a kid. 3: I would like to build dupes for my battalion and host big sims. As an officer, one of my main jobs is to host entertainments and training. I can host some but the main ones I want to host need dupes.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Jake. I live in NYC. I run a small youtube channel with my friends and record a lot on Synergy Roleplay. I have been in the 212th for almost 5 months and I am born on june 7th. I have played drums for about 6 or 7 years but I have been taking lessons for 5. I used to play on a death run/TTT/DarkRP server named FAAF network which was shut down 2 years ago. I love fortnite, Minecraft, h1z1 and CSGO and would be down to play them at any time.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I was staff on Synergy for 2 weeks but was kicked because of technical issues I had and responsibilities I was getting used to in my battalion which lead to me being inactive on staff. I am looking forward to reading everyone's responses

Edited by TiTaN
spelling

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Upon conducting your interview on the date 04/27/2018, You have been ACCEPTED into the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team! 

Good Job Trooper. Your next mission awaits you.

- Jedi General Eeth Koth | Freck

British