Brak's Gregor App

Steam Name: Hulkamania

RP Name:RC 44 Foxtrot MED Brak

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:1:52451326

Battalion or squad you are applying for: RC 39 Foxtrot LEAD Gregor

Experience:

- 91st multiple times, made it to 2LT on ice fuse when Lazer was Neyo, Then proceeded to make Captain when Thexan was on his first term(on ice fuse) Fast forward to Synergy uprising when aStonedSparks was messing with the Crimson models and there red glory on rishi moon maintained Captain for a couple months then resigned, some odd months later came back when Thexan was neyo once again and got Captain.

- Beginning of January 2018 joined Galactic Marines spent 2 months in that battalion making it to Command Sergeant Major

- End of February-Beginning of March 2018 joined 41st as Command Sergeant Major for about 2 weeks

- Passed RC tryouts and became Foxtrot MED

- Got promoted to XO of Foxtrot towards the end of March 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I am thankful for this opportunity and think I am ready for Squad Lead as I have been in RC since Mid March. Using some of the training I have learned from all my experiences I think I can use my skills to be a good no great Squad Lead. I feel that I can work with some of the other Squad Leads and BCMDs and work on cooperation so that we all have an understanding of each other. What I would like to do is do some trainings with the 212th and maybe some of the other battalions that are willing just to help us all on and off the battlefield, like working on communication during fights, trigger disciplne, and other things like formations. I would love to make Foxtrot the most active squad and be able to lead by example and hope that others will follow in my footsteps. I have learned a lot from the BCMDs and Squad Leads I have been around and hope to use the information that they have given me to my advantage. In the end I would like to improve relations with all battalions not in a Jehovah witness way and knock on doors but by the actions I take and by the words I speak, and train those who wish to become Foxtrot to do the same, and by hopefully doing that people will acknowledge our existence and not negatively.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes I do, Foxtrot Squad was sent to Sarrish where the entire squad was wiped, or so they thought, Gregor survived but had amnesia to what had happend because his shuttle crashed on Abafar. Gregor was found by Colonel Meebur Gascon.

Availability: 

Tue, Fri, Sat: 2pm-8pm CST

Sun and Wed:2pm-whenever i go to bed CST

Mon and Thurs:whenever i wake up-8pm CST

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:On and off since it rose up

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I would love to have a full and ACTIVE squad and be able to take care of business on and off the battlefield. Would like to have a better relationship with the 212th considering Foxtrot is attached to them. If and when I do decide to resign from Lead I would hope to leave Foxtrot on a good note and hopefully with some good candidates for the next Gregor. I hope to have people that are willing to learn and willing to execute orders quickly and hopefully be able to Lead others into battle.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

+1 This man was my XO in Foxtrot, not only do I think he is capable I know he can, he has the knowledge and strength to run Foxtrot, good luck bud!

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 I believe brak will excel in this position he has proven himself in the squad and do greater things -SOBDE REG CMD WOENY

• Agree 1