Apexx's return to staff

Apexx

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit ENG SGM Apexx, TR Jedi P Consular Apexx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:107521412 

Timezone: CST/Central 

Tell us why you wish to become an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Since I love doing things for my battalion I would like to become an administrator to help make sims and dupe for training and others. I'd like to become a Game Maker and do a lot of events too, I would like to do a lot of things to help clean up the server with minges and everything else too. I've met a lot of admins i've looked up to and I really want to try my best again with being an admin. I want to help with white-listing since i'm going to be on a lot without going to school until next year. I want to help the community the best that I can even if it's a little I would like to help. I've been here since September and i've loved every moment of it (some rough times but still got through it). I want to become staff again because I love this community and I want to help keep the minges out.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 17 my name is Adrian and I live in North Dakota. I love hockey and I used to play it a lot when I was younger, I can't play anymore because of concussions but I still love to watch. I've played video games pretty much all of my life, I love playing RPGs, MOBAs and strategy games. I love Star Wars because of the space, the battles and the music, I love Star Wars in general so yea. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

Yes only as Synergy NA for about a month and i went inactive because of real life and didn't put an LOA. I'll do my best to be active and put an LOA if anything comes up.

Edited by Apexx

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Upon conducting your interview on the date 04/27/2018, You have been ACCEPTED into the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team! 

Good Job Trooper. Your next mission awaits you.

- Jedi General Eeth Koth | Freck

British