Kittie Meds application

steam name: Tonysixxxnine or Weeeb5000

RP name: Kittie

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:189430980

Battalion or squad your applying for: RM or Republic medics 

Experience:  501st-i was in 501st from PVT to SSG i became HWS and learned how to do tryouts met alot of people i still know in 501st 

SO- when i was in SO is when i got into RP i helped them out with recruiting and loved this battalion i got to 1stLT cause they thought i deserved it i still try and help them as there medic but i have a lot of my RP experience from SO also during this time i became ARC and went for ARC lead and trained for more things during this time 

RM- I joined RM cause i love medic RP i grew threw the ranks in RM to LTC i was and still am Hazard officer i hosted a lot of medic training and still do but right now in RM im trying to get everybody to get used to Med RP and different situations even tho i look like a minge to people not in RM but i do a lot inside of RM or at least i think so to this day i still love med RP and want to improve it

CG- I wasn't CG for that long but when i was in there i became riot trooper and learned new things and new rules so i guess it kinda helped me out    

why should you become battalion commander: i think i should become BCMD because i have been in RM for a while and really want to improve the RP and people in RM but Im not the best of the best i just want to improve the batt even if its only a little but im going to try to make med bay a nice chill place as well cause  usually everyone just messes around in med bay but this is my reason why most of them at least

do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad: RM dosent have much lore but i do understand what they do i understand all the medic Lore tho 

availability: Im on a lot i just have classes at night and some in the afternoon but there only 1 or 2hrs long but im really active

estimate of how long you played on Synergy Roleplay?: i dont know the date but i joined the server in December before Christmas 

do you have a microphone: YES

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: i want all RM to know how to do MED RP very well and to try and look like normal people i think theres some things that need to change with hazard and surgeon i want to make RM more useful to the server and battalions im going to make most RM attach to Battalions that need RM basically i want RM to be stable when my term is over

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes i understand and i will not go inactive   

Just now, Rocketpackgolem said:

Lmao whut? I was the one who asked him to make this application he originally never would've fym "power"?

Kittie also tried kicking me out of medbay for no reason today just for the reason “I’m a 1stLT”

-1. I've seen you minging around the ship a lot, though I believe it's improved SLIGHTLY* in recent days. Nevertheless, I feel that you are not capable of holding this position or the responsibility that comes with it - I will say that I don't think you're in it for the power though.

Im sorry Kittie you know I love you in terms of help you've given to SO but you are sadly not ready for BCMD in my eyes so I will have to -1 you. Maybe next time after you fix your behavior of minging around the ship.

-SO ARC BCMD Starrk, ARC-3290