Arroyo’s Staff Application

Arroyo

RP Name: TR 2ndAC PLT MEDL CSM Arroyo

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:205182649

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to become an administrator due to the fact that I want to take my responsibilities to the next level and start helping the server out. I also want to help my battalion if I hit Senior admin, to spawn dupes and etc. If I remember correctly my battalion only has 1 Senior Admin and he is about to leave us, sadly. I have noticed that there are minges on the server and I want to clear those people out. I have responsibilities in both my life and in game from my Medic Lead. Those responsibilities might be updated and probably going to add admin in there. I love the to have fun on the server. Ever since I joined I was having fun and now I love it even better. Even I don’t get accepted I will still have fun. Admin is a tough job and shout not be taking as a joke. Confidence is key and I have a lot of it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Jonathan, age 15, I am from Puerto Rico.Currently I live in Florida. I am also in the 10th grade going to 11th grade in August. I use to be in my school’s band but left due to the fact that the band director is incompetent and thinks us students have nothing else to do in our lives. All of my classes are honors, that is my school life. At home I travel with my family, my mother, father, and little brother. We go to amusement parks and have some fun on the rides or go on Go Karts and race each other. My life can be rough at times but me and my family always go and smooth it up a bit.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have little staff experience. I was a Admin on a TTT server, but it barely had players. 

Edited by Arroyo
26 minutes ago, ZT Death said:

Arroyo's not only a good member of the server/212th, he's also a great person in general. He is as helpful as he can be, and I believe he would do a good job as an admin. And also, which SA are you talking about? Valdor, Nade, or wicked? 

Nade

+1

- Active

- Freindly 

- Everyone Deserves a Chance

-1, Don't Have Any Today

Advice:

Focus On School , Remember Real Life Before Game

Over All +1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations Arroyo! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/21/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

14 +1's in 2 days, great work!

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Agree 1