Keo's Battalion Commander Meds Resignation

Keo

Battalion: Republic Medics

RP Name: RM Battalion Commander Meds

Date: 4-11-18

Reason: So before you think I am selfish for leaving the battalion while it is having a hard time you need to understand a few things. RM has had certain points in it's history like this where bad things happen and then someone new steps up and is able to lead it better than the last BCMD. The way the server is right now I personally have controversial opinions about what should happen and some people do not like my opinions and what I am thinking. All in all it goes a little bit against RMs standpoint and thus being BCMD of the RM is not a good role for me. It is for the best that I leave RM or at least step down from being Meds for the time being. Sadly I feel as though I have failed my sole purpose of managing the battalion. I have always been an honest guy and I don't intend to change now. I just wish that I could have left on a better note.

I know I wasn't the best but if you guys need me for something or want my opinion then don't be a stranger.

Goodbyes:

@BigZach Good luck! Sometimes I see your replies on the forums and think you are too passionate but hey, maybe that's the one thing I didn't have enough of. Apply for BCMD, I can't think of anyone else who would do better and be more dedicated.

@Buuged Good luck on hazard leader and everything. You know where to find me if you need anything. Go become a CMD. AND ADD MORE STUFF TO THE QUOTE BOARD!

@Illium If you would accept promotions you would be CPT by now. 

@Freck @Esitt I might not be the best but I'm just glad that the conflicts between RM and medical naval were settled. Good luck with medical naval.

@Square You are a good regimental. Keep doing what you're doing. It was fun having you be my boss lol.

@Kip My son you left a while ago but I still want to put you here. I will bring your tassled wobblegong with me.

If I didn't tag you it's probably because you left a long time ago.

Edit- I'm not leaving the server. Just resigning from Meds
Edited by Keo (old Pheonix)
  • Agree 4
  • Founder
Founder

You will be missed as an RM. Hope that you plan to to stay with the community. 

• Agree 1