Adding old batts bodygroupers to event jobs

Chambers

Name: Dooms Unit XO Chambers

Suggestion: Using removed battalion models for event jobs.

Implementation: Add Clone event job and add body groupers from 327th and 91st

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/91st_Mobile_Reconnaissance_Corps http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/327th_Star_Corps

Workshop content if applicable: Already on server
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Job

Job: Clone event job (Holds models from 91st 327th Star corps, anyone else that is appropriate)

Model: Not sure what the paths are

Weapons: DC-15S, DC15A

Other:

So the idea behind this is that instead of having random CT's that have colored to match actual battalions (or fictional ones) why don't we use the bodygroupers and models that we already have?

This is another way I think we can remember these battalions as well and still have them participate in the ship by being event jobs models.

Thoughts?

I've an idea: Why not add 327th/91st models to the Commando droid job? 

Its been used a bit recently, and i havent really seen many clone based jobs aside from higher ranking classes and the re-colored CT's. 

I might get Flak for this but, its an idea non the less.

If anything this would be a single job, probably the base trooper, just like how we have 212th/501st/CT/Naval NPCs now. You'd also need to edit the model to give it a Commando Droid head for the /me takes off helmet bits.

3 hours ago, Zyner said:

If anything this would be a single job, probably the base trooper, just like how we have 212th/501st/CT/Naval NPCs now. You'd also need to edit the model to give it a Commando Droid head for the /me takes off helmet bits.

Job: Clone event job (Holds models from 91st 327th Star corps, anyone else that is appropriate)

That's what I meant by this part :) 

7 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

Yikes. What do we want, commando droids or regular lads? If commando droids, that'd fall to me to make, if regular clones, it's just a job rip which is up to medic or xaze.

The original idea I had was to just do a job rip l, use all the original resources ,and just put them all on one job and change the groupers to allow all the models. 

Zyner asked if we could just add a commando head to the clone event job so we could have clone "bodies" and commando heads.

Which I think is a fantastic idea since I think it would cut down on the meta gaming in my opinion but would require some developedment.

• Retired Founder

ᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.
EDIT: ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴊᴀʏᴀʀʀ ᴄᴀɴ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴏ ᴅʀᴏɪᴅs, ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ 327ᴛʜ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ, ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ 501sᴛ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ.
ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ.

• 1 month later...
  • Retired Founder

ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛʏ.
ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴅᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʟᴜsᴛᴇʀ.

ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ / ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ.