The Senator Dirty Secret prt 2

BCNS

Who helped (If applicable): Canadian, Ralwen Carter, Ordo

Event Name: The Senator's Dirty Secret PRT 2

Summary of the story: During one of a senator's dirty nightlife affairs he goes missing in the lower Sections of NarshadAR. Republic forces are sent in to assist the local Security Forces in the Recovery of the Senator.Once there they are to gather intel from the local Populis to discover the location of the Senator

Da.What was the result of the event?The troopers pushed through the city and routed out the corruption but unfortunately, the Mercenary leader Fled with the Senator 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: ROLE PLAY, Then Shootem Up

event 4.png

Edited by BCNS

Huge thanks to BCNS this was an amazing event to be apart of!

It was an almost 4-hour event start to finish as an event job and I can say I loved every minute of it!

Huge shout out to 501st for doing some of the best RP I have seen in awhile!

+1

Capture.PNG

Edited by Carter

+1, the story was so intertwined and interconnected. It had some slight pacing issues early but i feel like that was just to let us flush out the world and make it feel more alive. It was a breath of fresh air to the regular events and was just phenomenal. Things i would work on is making sure if something is not allowed is is acted on a bit quicker. IF someone tries to hack something or look into something give them a more clear way on how they would go about telling they're attempting this and if this is allowed/will result in anything. If it is allowed and is busy have a way to contact them to let them know its working so that they don't sit 5 minutes waiting. IDK how easy something like this would be to implement but it would help the pacing issue i talked about greatly. 

spacer.pngspacer.png