Modification to the medic system

Chambers

Name: Doom's Unit XO Chambers

Suggestion: Add a respawn or wait for revive menu when you get killed

Implementation: I wasn't able to find the mod used in the video I watched but I know it can be done

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: I am sure there is this system somewhere but I can't find it in the workshop so it might require development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other:

I think this would be an interesting addition to the server for the following reasons.

1. Would allow for more detailed medic roleplay by keeping people "dead/incapacitated" on the floor without them disappearing.

2. Would allow medics more time to get to people before bleeding out (15 secs is really short especially during 1 life events).

Thoughts?

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

• 1 month later...

-1 I was on a server that used this, the medic system is cool and all but its very buggy and doesnt work for what you guys want to intend it for. I dont think this is in top priority to be added. It comes with a lot more then just the wait to revive thing and thats just a waste of space to have it just for revives and a respawn timer.
Also to revive someone you need to spawn like 3-4 ents to revive them and work on them for like 5 minutes. Not worth when they can just respawn

• Coordinator
Coordinator

• 2 weeks later...