EOD Battalion

Neins

Developer

38th were removed for lack of numbers and lack of use, I can see the same here. EOD is hardly used in itself, so that's why it's battalion restricted.

Tester: It was heavily stated in the meeting about removing 91st and 327th that just because those got remove doesn't mean there is now more room for other battalions. We had too many battalions when we had 327th and 91st.

Personal: I don't think we should add anymore battalions, especially battalions that specialize in 1 certain thing.

Edited by Dargon

Personal Opinion: "We will not be adding in a new battalion until the current ones are stable."

Tester Opinion:

Pros: I don't really see a point of this, we already have bEOD and a lot of people have gone through it so....yes.

Cons: It'd be better as a squad but even then, i'd still say no.

WAS MEDIC

-1 Yes, it adds RP but here comes the kicker. Didn't we just remove battalions so there aren't that many on ship? (Yes I know I was one of them) When adding a new battalion you have to look at how many people would actually be interested, which means more than 4 a day. Because if people see that there is only 1 person that gets on more than the others people will assume the battalion is dead (Only way to call a battalion dead if all of the members are dead or removed...kek) or the battalion has no interest in others.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

-1 As previously stated, in the meeting where 91st & 327th were removed there are no battalions replacing them. We have enough of them on the ship already. Plus, the Galatic Marines are basically the EOD Battalion as they are the ones that train other individuals for Basic EOD & Advance EOD.