Gene's Staff Resignation

Name: Gene Starwind

Steam ID:

Gene Starwind (STEAM_0:1:4826954)

Date: 3/2/2018

Reason for leaving: after coming back from my LOA and working 50+ hr work weeks i dont see me being able to keep up with the staffing duties here on synergy and bringing a close to my 2, almost 3 year stint of CWRP it was fun but in the end the game i came to love i learned to hate and became more of like a job then a game. I still will be in and out of the TS3 but i wont be staffing here anymore. Farewell to all the friends i made here and back on icefuse it was a good run but had to end eventually.

Farewells: 

@Joah it was fun while it lasted but all good things have to end. thanks for letting me be a part of your community and help get it off the ground.

@Oxen you have been the shining light in all of the bullshit the one true person i can come and talk to and get a level headed answer keep doin what ur doin buddy 

@Jackson was fun in high command hope things go well with the current people in it you were always the one person that knew what to say whenever i had an issue.

@Forseen Best Bacara ive ever seen definately miss the old days buddy.

@Core Good luck with palpy hopefully you get that perma spot you were shooting for.

im missing alot of people but i have said most of my good byes in TS3 if you want to keep in touch this is my steam here

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gene_Starwind

This is CC-1138 Signing out.

9e3fa4931b79f90f9e52e94b797b647c80b82b3e

Edited by Gene_Starwind

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

• Founder
Founder

@Gene_Starwind  You were with me nearly ever step of the way. I learned much about this game and how it operates from you and our time together in Galactic Marines.  I thought you were an outstanding leader and Bacara in your time and I hope to play with you more on ARK once I move out of the Bacara role myself. 

Thank you for the time and lessons learned.

• Agree 2
  • Retired Founder

Gene, my dude. I love you so much... We have been like brothers for a long ass time, since day one in Galactic Marines and you were in inspiration to me in my early days in CWRP. Please stay in touch. (Remember you have me on facebook!)

• Agree 1