Voice Amplifier SWEP

Firat/Abi

If you would like to suggest something to be added to the server please try to follow this template to make it easier on our end to get the suggestions sorted through with what is possible to the server and players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Firat

Suggestion: Add the Voice Amplifier so that everyone can hear in the DB... Kinda anoying when we can't hear the damn DB...

Implementation: Just add it to the server...

Lore: Im pretty sure that everyone could hear the DB

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=732867617&searchtext=
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Developer

+1

Was very useful on icefuse. BUT. Game masters spammed it to hell. If we can enforce a rule here, this'll be good.

+1 for DB some people can't hear too well

-1 for events I already have a hard time hearing people on the server and it would make it much much worse for me personally, ad it basically turns into white noise

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

10 minutes ago, Snow said:

+1 for DB some people can't hear too well

-1 for events I already have a hard time hearing people on the server and it would make it much much worse for me personally, ad it basically turns into white noise

You don't have to use it so the whole server can hear it. You can adjust the radius :) 

+1, well it should definitely be added to event server as that would be useful. For the main server there should be some restrictions as using it for events and things like that can bother CC training

Edited by Cabrera

+1

-sometimes i can barley hear people in debrief 

-will be good for some training (example flight)

Edited by Darkk
  • Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Opinion: I like it 

Pros: 

Benefits to rp

Cons: 

Possible to crash the server

Could be abused 

Final vote: if it doesn't crash the server then +1, it being abused can be fixed easily as demoting the person abusing it or removing them from gamemaster.

There should definitely be a limit. Only use it for announcements and not in place off comms or advert,don’t use it for sims use advert or comms instead,only the main event job can use it no sub event jobs can (ex:dooku can use it b1s cannot) and only use it if your trying to tell a story don’t use it for shoot em ups and if your using it to play music and people in chat say stop then you must stop. At least that seems good to me

43 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

There should definitely be a limit. Only use it for announcements and not in place off comms or advert,don’t use it for sims use advert or comms instead,only the main event job can use it no sub event jobs can (ex:dooku can use it b1s cannot) and only use it if your trying to tell a story don’t use it for shoot em ups and if your using it to play music and people in chat say stop then you must stop. At least that seems good to me

It can also be used in sims. You can adjust the radius :)

I guess I have to hop on the development train and say...

Pros: This could be useful during events, debriefs, and overall RP

Cons: Could crash the server and be abused easily.

Overall: +1 until the cons start to come in.

• Retired Founder

ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴀᴍᴘ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇs ʟᴀɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴄʟɪᴇɴᴛ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴀʙᴜsᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.