Senate Commando Medic

Firat/Abi

If you would like to suggest something to be added to the server please try to follow this template to make it easier on our end to get the suggestions sorted through with what is possible to the server and players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Firat

Suggestion: Senate Commando Medic

Implementation: Just make the same job but with a medkit

Lore: Im pretty sure that they knew a little bit about medkits? xD 

Workshop content if applicable: Already have it
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: Senate Commando Medic 

Model: models/npc/senatecommandovisor.mdl (Just the current trooper one)

Weapons: tfa_swch_dc15a, weapon_policebaton, tfa_dc15s_ashura, weapon_cuff_police, weapon_medkit

Other: Well I just wanna tell that im already tired of I have to wait for a damn Jedi medic or RM :/ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

What even? What? No. Just no. They were never medically trained, at all.... They were human loyalists to the galactic republic senators. Never were they once medics or involved in any kind of medical rp at all. If a senator gets shot down, injured etc... They are brought to medbay and and the senate guards/commandos would (Senate) GUARD the senator. They were added to lay down their lives for senators. Not to revive them, that's not how their training's went.

Shorter version: -1

Edited by Fours
  • Agree 2
Just now, Doc said:

I’m gonna be honest and give a clear -1 here. The senate commandos are in a similar situation that CG had with their medics, they wouldn’t be stationed in a place where they would need their own medical unit. It’s an either live or die for the senator and if you get hurt wherever the senator is would be close to some sort of medical assistance, so I don’t really feel that this would be a good fit in my opinion 

Oh that explains why CG medic got removed :/

17 minutes ago, Fours said:

What even? What? No. Just no. They were never medically trained, at all.... They were human loyalists to the galactic republic senators. Never were they once medics or involved in any kind of medical rp at all. If a senator gets shot down, injured etc... They are brought to medbay and and the senate guards/commandos would (Senate) GUARD the senator. They were added to lay down their lives for senators. Not to revive them, that's not how their training's went.

Shorter version: -1

Fours is right. -1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

im going to have to go with black and fours for 2 main reasons:

1. Its not in lore after doing 10-15 mins of research and there is no lore suggesting they were medical trained or knew anything about medical procedures.

2. there is no need we already have not only a battalion dedicated to medical procedures but we also have battalion medics which are always on and helping everyone they can.

For me this is a -1, Until someone can prove me wrong or supplies lore to this suggestion