The Weird Just Got Weirder

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 minutes ago, Fours said:

Everyday I begin to wonder what happened to Rear Admiral TTRaven
jim halpert GIF

Ugh to give you a brief description, people said I was the admiral that like it up the rear, I got shit on for stupid stuff, people pissed me off, here I am, only for memes. #BestStoryEver

17 minutes ago, Esitt said:

We dont have a Rear Admiral anymore, Raven come back mateeeee.

download.jpeg.bae2c478f93f479389a2ac675164ada9.jpeg

Noice reference, worked on my girl, but wont work on me. so niet. to many fucking people to deal with that pisses me off, that and im going to dubai in the summer for like a month or 2, and I need to get out of the house more, the last human contact I had out side of family was 2 years ago (other than cashiers and stuff like that) so getting into something like synergy again would trap me in mouse again, and we all know the meme, traps are gay.... dont forget to RETREAT... dab on the haters, make sure you kno de wae, all dat, if you guys are lucky you might see me on TS 

ahsoka_tano_by_shellvi-dbdm8cq.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

wtf did i just open

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, TTRaven said:

Ugh to give you a brief description, people said I was the admiral that like it up the rear, I got shit on for stupid stuff, people pissed me off, here I am, only for memes. #BestStoryEver

Noice reference, worked on my girl, but wont work on me. so niet. to many fucking people to deal with that pisses me off, that and im going to dubai in the summer for like a month or 2, and I need to get out of the house more, the last human contact I had out side of family was 2 years ago (other than cashiers and stuff like that) so getting into something like synergy again would trap me in mouse again, and we all know the meme, traps are gay.... dont forget to RETREAT... dab on the haters, make sure you kno de wae, all dat, if you guys are lucky you might see me on TS 

ahsoka_tano_by_shellvi-dbdm8cq.jpg

I like this pic of Ahsoka, pretty cute 

• Agree 2