Johnsonson Staff Abuse Report

RP Name: Dooms Unit ENGL COL Chambers

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:211744880

Staff member you are reporting: Johnsonson

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:120396611

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abusing rank to become jobs he wasn't authorized for | Scamming CT's out of their money 

Explain the situation:

I had Johnsonson come up to me in game and tells me  "I am coming back to Doom's Unit"  I ask him why he left 501st and he told me how he scammed people by abusing the 501st chat color to fake rolls using /me (I have 501st that can come in and speak on this) First of this is unacceptable behaviour from an Admin because it literally scares away the lifeblood of the server (CT's)  but also just taking advantage of new players who don't know they're  getting taken advantage of. I tell him "You have to take tryouts again" He responds back with "I don't have time to do tryouts I am going to whitelist myself for DU trooper" He switches jobs and I tell him "That you cannot do that and I am denying his tryout" He gets combative with me and I tell him "Johnsonson you are being an asshole right now and are admin abusing" He responds with "You know what Chambers I figured out that on this server you have to be an asshole to get anywhere" at this point I exited the conversation to find an overseer but I found Smokes (I mistook his TRO tag for overseer) and he brought in @TayTay who in turn brought in @Oxen I told him what was going on and he said he would take care of it. I heard later from @meowthemeower had seen Johnsonson as a 501st Heavy during my conversation with Oxen.

(I forgot the reason he needed to be DU trooper and that was for ARC training which is why he was in a hurry)

I will note that he came to apologize to me for his behavior but actions have consequences and apologizing after the fact doesn't always make up for it.  

Evidence (If applicable): 

I have an audio recording I can share with someone if requested.

501st TC MEDL 1LT Kix/Conillim Its the one to speak to about the scamming

Edited by Carter
Added info
  • Agree 2

Hey Chambers , I am Freck. I will be dealing with the report that you have placed today. 

If you could send me the audio recording either by discord or Forum Private messages it would be much appreciated.

THIS  REPORT   IS  UNDER  EVALUATION

I would like to hear the side of @JohnsonsonJust so nothing is biased

British

Name: 501st TC MEDL 1stLT Kix/Conillim

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35367428

What i know. One of the 501st 2ndLT's, name eduji, steamID  STEAM_0:0:87326678.  He came to me as a CT. He said to me that one of my men, johnsonson, had scammed him out of 50k. I asked how and he said by doing a fake /me roll. He said at the time he didn't realize hit until he looked and noticed the slight color difference between his /roll, and johnsonson's blue tinted /me player rolls xxx. It took me a second as i didn't want to just trust a CT, but once i checked his steam ID, and found it to be eduji, i believed him and mentioned it in our officer discord chat. At this time 501st Senior Jedi General Adi said that he had heard other reports of this same thing happening from him all day. At this time Acorn/Rex told me to remove him from the 501st, which i did along with putting out an AOS on him for scamming.  

spacer.pngspacer.png

As staff we are to ensure that the rules are being enforced, not break them. This is not acceptable by any means, it is time to sort this out.

RC 88 Foxtrot EOD Buzz | Buzz Thorison

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Now he states that he hasn't been himself and blames it on his attitude but, As a staff member you are required to push through any hardship that may be going on to be the face of the community. You are ethically a condom in a sexual experience. The minges are that of STI's and the community is the sexual intercourse, if the condom breaks then it's an easy way for STI's to spread and you sir broke the condom. Some of those new CT's have a bad influence now and may try to achieve the same thing you did and this sinyor is something we cannot have happening

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Ok first off this is kody, I listen to the audio and heard I got called out multiple times, all I can say is I didn't do anything wrong I wouldn't do that, he was probs looking for someone to try and blame and decided to choose me of course but that's ok I respect it I'm sure a lot of other people would do the same thing blame it on someone else

Apologizing is one thing, but it doesn't take a genius to know this is wrong on all levels

Imaging how many others popped on, had this happen to them, and left to tell friends not to join because of what happened, or to come back later and minge in revenge.

Not OK. The fact he hasn't responded here to apologize either is very telling

@Johnsonson