Name: Battalion Commander Rex

Suggestion: Add Boomer as a named character to 501st

Implementation: Create a Boomer job for 501st

Lore: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/CS-2207

Add or Change: Add Boomer to the 501st

Job: 501st Boomer

Model: One would be needed to be made for it 

Weapons: DC 15A, DC 15S, RPS6

Other: There's more lore on boomer than there is on Dogma so I mean absence of lore isn't an excuse for this and if you say the game isn't cannon I will remind you that 104th is getting Mortar who to my knowledge is not cannon either and has 1 sentence of lore.

I would have to say -1 to this idea and I am currently boomer right now on this I would think it would be a good but at the same time we are getting a lot of many Torrent Company Named Characters and we are also removing two battalions But that what I say idk what the other people say.

TR 501st TCO JTO 1stLT Boomer

Just now, Noshad said:

I would have to say -1 to this idea and I am currently boomer right now on this I would think it would be a good but at the same time we are getting a lot of many Torrent Company Named Characters and we are also removing two battalions But that what I say idk what the other people say.

TR 501st TCO JTO 1stLT Boomer

Actual I have been Boomer for about a Year

6 hours ago, Max said:

-1 love this idea but I feel 501st has plenty of named troops - I feel the server space should be used for other stuff like sweps event jobs ect

i agree with max completely. id say its a waist of space as its just not needed, fair enough if 501st didnt have that many named characters or even none but the fact they have like 7 or something its a -1

• Agree 2

If it's true a member has been "Boomer" in-game for a while, that is not allowed. You cannot be a "Named" character if there isn't a job for it, Joah stated so because it dives into you doing things by going around the Directors/Founders.

• Retired Founder

ɪ'ᴍ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛs.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛs sʜᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴜᴘ.

ᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ.