Changing the peop limit of our hangar

Taur

Name: Taur

Suggestion: Change the prop limit of hangars to 15.

Implementation: Just change it to 15 and maybe remove some props in the bunks. I don't understand that we have so many props on for example 4th floor while the prop limit of our hangar is 10. 1st Floor lobby is also filled with many useless props. Making the prop limit would aslo make the hangars more unique, as for now everyone uses the same big props, just to be able to fill their hangar.

Lore: /

Workshop content if applicable: /
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Agree 2

Opinion: Doesn't matter to me too much as they are only ever really used for tryouts and such.

My statement as a Tester:

Pros:

Having more props in for hangars could bring forth lots of new ideas for battalion training and would even give us more stuff to roleplay with.

Gives people more options to how they can customize their hangar, and that could possibly attract a CT who doesn't much about clonewars and is looking for a battalion.

Cons:

The hangar has a proplimit for a reason it is to make sure that the server does not lag really bad. You night not feel it, but maybe some lower end Pc's are.

It could have absolutely no use and can just be a waste of space.

We already have enough props and with them near other hangars near each other makes it FPS laggy for some. 

Final vote: -1, it could help with the lack of RP on the server however with the lag issue I don't believe it is a viable solution.

As one of testers i will tell you that in gmod in large places FPS are going down. When you add more props FPS are lower. Everywhere on the ship i have around 120FPS. In MHB it drops to 50FPS. I know you all would like to have as many props as possible beacuse you can make cooler things etc. All battalions design them like they want.

You have this hangar to use it for trainings,host tryouts etc. NOT to make it looking cool and not usefull.

If you want it to look cool just think. Not spawn many props. Lets say you can make it like that.

for 104th

-2 big walls colored grey.

-1 AT-TE Tank

-1 TX-130

-1 Small Wall with text who are you.

That counts only 5 PROPS and its usefull and not looking bad. U will have still another 5 props u can get.

I am currently 501st member. We worked together and now we have together 2 hangars. We have Shooting Range and Recruitment Office. Very USEFULL hangar whats the point of having hangar.

As tester i will stay NEUTRAL but if you want lower FPS Go ahead and +1 it.

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

1 minute ago, Zyner said:

I feel like this needs to be brought up specifically. Every Batt uses wall for dividers but who does it fall to as prop count? 

If u dont want walls to be count u need to talk with hight staff.

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

3 hours ago, Black said:

As one of testers i will tell you that in gmod in large places FPS are going down. When you add more props FPS are lower. Everywhere on the ship i have around 120FPS. In MHB it drops to 50FPS. I know you all would like to have as many props as possible beacuse you can make cooler things etc. All battalions design them like they want.

You have this hangar to use it for trainings,host tryouts etc. NOT to make it looking cool and not usefull.

If you want it to look cool just think. Not spawn many props. Lets say you can make it like that.

for 104th

-2 big walls colored grey.

-1 AT-TE Tank

-1 TX-130

-1 Small Wall with text who are you.

That counts only 5 PROPS and its usefull and not looking bad. U will have still another 5 props u can get.

I am currently 501st member. We worked together and now we have together 2 hangars. We have Shooting Range and Recruitment Office. Very USEFULL hangar whats the point of having hangar.

As tester i will stay NEUTRAL but if you want lower FPS Go ahead and +1 it.

couldn't have said it any better  Neutral  same reason as above.  If you want to lower your player experience   go ahead and thumbs up the idea    but for me  imma stay out 
-212th H-CMD Longshot :)  

Edited by CBlake
  • Agree 1