JBFox's Specialized Regimental Application

JBFox

Steam Name: [SR] JBFox [VA]

RP Name: Wolfpack ARC Colonel JBFox / TRO Knight II Temple Guard Bored

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):  STEAM_0:0:51710115

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized

Experience: I'm not good at filling these parts out but, I was the 104th Battalion Commander for about 3 and a half months and in that time I learned a lot about how running a battalion works and how to lead effectively. My 8 months on the server has taught me a lot about leading and I've matured a lot as a by-product of that. My time in the staff team has taught me what to do in a plethora of situations. I might have only ever been in the 104th, but working through the ranks and all that time has taught me quite a lot about dedication and the importance of it. I've been with the 104th my whole 8 months on the server and it's been an absolutely amazing experience. I wouldn't trade that time for anything and I thank the guys in the 104th for all the good times. 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I have experience leading a Battalion, and before that had experience leading the Wolfpack and helping to revive the 104th. When I put my mind to something I put all my effort into it and spend all of my time making it happen. Because of that, I think I could do very well as a Regimental Commander because of those traits. I understand that as a Regimental it'll be my job to help out any battalions that need help, but also any battalion that asks for help. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes I do.

Availability: 

Mondays through Thursdays: 2 PM EST through 11 PM EST.

Fridays and Saturdays: 10 AM EST through 11 PM EST.

Sundays: 1:30 PM EST through 11 PM EST.

If for some reason I can't get on, I will always be available through Discord.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: Battalion Commander of the 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion, Temple Guard, Knight II, Trainer Officer, and Veteran Administrator.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: I want the Specialized Regiment to be one of the most active and alive regiments at the end if my term. I would like each and every battalion to be on good terms with each other and to have cross battalion training sessions. I hope that at the end of my term every battalion in my regiment will have been satisfied with my service and that they would feel like I did as much as I possibly could to help them.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: I plan on going to each and every Battalion in the Specialized Regiment and their Battalion Commanders and asking each one individually what they think they should be done to not only improve relations in the regiment but what I could do to help their battalion as well.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes I understand.