BigZach's Game Maker Application.

BigZach

Name:BigZach

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 634 (give or take)

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I'd give myself a solid 6 because in recent times I have gone out of my way to learn and enjoy some lore in my spare time.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I feel I do really well in groups and I'm quite good at taking lead in groups as i have done many leadership programs in and out of school.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand completely and agree with this.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: So there is a stranded asteroid/boulder in the venator's air space.

On that boulder there is two Trando brothers who have valuable trade and stolen CIS information. They would then send out some distress signal along the lines of "Hello big venator, hello! We need ssssome assssissstance. we are on the boulder please help us!" 

Depending on the players reaction it could go many ways.

One being they supply help and get rewarded with Valuable goods and info.

Second being they take them in and interrogate and abuse the living crap out of the Trandos. The trandos would die, escape or get pissy and come back to kill the troopers.

Third being the Venator would respond with extreme hostility and the trandos try and force their way onto the venator. Maybe take some hostages.
After the event I could possibly do a follow up where CIS Try to retrieve their stolen information.

I believe this a good idea because it deals with Passive RP and player Choice, And also can flow into some Shoot em up for people who don't like RP or due to battalion restrictions couldn't really take part in the RP.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Accepted! Welcome to the team!

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin