Replace EOD hangar with Republic Medic hangar

fillintheblank

Name: TR RM SRGL Commander Crumpet

Suggestion: Taking away the EOD/TECH training hangar and replacing it with an RM hangar

Implementation: Removing the EOD/TECH dupe and giving the hangar to RM.

Lore: There is no lore behind this, but this does not mean that it cannot have a bad reasoning behind it. Now before everybody in the replies posts "RM HAVE THE ENTIRE MEDBAY THEY DONT NEED A HANGAR!!!" CG have the entire Brig and Armory, and they still have a hangar. Republic medics could use their hangar as a frontline triage tent for when a mass amount of injured people in MHB can be treated without having to run all the way to medbay. This will also allow RM to train a lot more, for there isnt much space to do combat training in the medbay. I'm sorry GM, but your EOD/TECH training course can be a dupe. An entire hangar is not needed for something I see maybe happen twice a week. 

Workshop content if applicable: Does not require workshop content

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
13 minutes ago, Brak/Mainstay said:

-1 RM doesn't need a hangar. All of the medical training is on 4th floor.

The point here is that RM is a battalion. We see Combat. We still do combat training, we dont solely do medical training. RM cannot do combat training in the Medbay for there isnt enough room. RM deserve the same love as other battalions and deserve their own Hangar.

So I'm going to state this only one time. The Rm could use the hanger for tryouts and more medical training. Yes we do have the whole med bay but it's small and hard to do any training or tryouts when there like 15 people in med-bay. And if you say " oh why don't you just get people out that are not post to be in there" the reason why we can't do that because half the time fuckhead don't listen and even if we call CG it doesn't help BECAUSE THE CG FUCK AROUND IN MED-BAY *clears throat* and plus we a full battalion and we are equal to ever other god dam battalion on sever so equality mother fucker. Final thing i'm am Neutral on this subject and i won't be changing it because there are other option to this whole dispute 

• Agree 1

Okay, how many GM can actually put down the dupe? Most NCOs can host bEOD/bTech yet can not put down the equipment to assist in that training. The amount of EOD/Techs we host, is only optional because we have that, if we reduce that good luck getting a training once or more a week. It will end up how RC had it. Once a week, and only 5 at a time. We do it much more then twice and larger quantities.

Penalties that will ensue in summary : Reduction of training(in bEOD/bTECH) / Reliance upon Senor Magical Fairies to put down a dupe / We will need to take either CSR or Starboard Hanger when someone else may need it. Like Jedi trials, Rancor ARC, and a few other needed by battalions.

Yes you should have a hanger, NO it should not be at such expense of the ENTIRE ship. Negative One.

P.S. Talk to GM before you put something like this down, because we actually talked to other battalions FOR YOU to see if they're willing to surrender their hanger and combine into another hanger to give you a little space, something that we offered to do with you, to SHARE our hanger with you.

-Signed

-Galactic Marine Commander Smokes

Edited by TR GM 4thHRHL CSM Smokes
TYPO(s)
  • Agree 2
3 hours ago, Washington said:

+1 GM do NOT need TWO hangars. Previously, RC (who trained before) never needed their OWN ROOM, they just used a hangar or CSR. RM should get some love too.

This statement is Wrong in every word and meaning.  First the TECH/EOD hanger is NOT a GM hanger, it is OPEN TO ALL HANDS and is stated on the front of the hanger. It is meant for all to share, and use it as they need to keep their training up to date and practice.

-1 To the idea of removing the hanger because there is a better solution, and one that will probably happen.

We put Null back in with RC hanger at the end and give RM that old NULL hanger next to  CGs Hanger.

That is all!

• Agree 3
7 minutes ago, Oxen said:

This statement is Wrong in every word and meaning.  First the TECH/EOD hanger is NOT a GM hanger, it is OPEN TO ALL HANDS and is stated on the front of the hanger. It is meant for all to share, and use it as they need to keep their training up to date and practice.

-1 To the idea of removing the hanger because there is a better solution, and one that will probably happen.

We put Null back in with RC hanger at the end and give RM that old NULL hanger next to  CGs Hanger.

That is all!

Agreed. Oxen is right. +1

• Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

11 minutes ago, Oxen said:

That is all!

Actually sounds like a really good Compromise for both sides. Oxen is a man of wisdom.

+1 to Oxen

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

12 minutes ago, Oxen said:

That is all!

The suggestion should be interpreted closer to 'Replace a hangar that can actually be replaced with minimal impact with an RM one'

-1 Okay, I am against this due to the fact you can just ask for a DUPE to be placed at a secure location. MHB is not a good place for a Forward Operations Base for medics, that is a bad idea. Also, I've heard that RM is asking about the 91st Hangar, just because I don't have anything placed doesn't mean I don't use it. So stop asking about my hangar, it is empty for a reason and if you have an issue please message me. Other than that, I recommend finding a better place for you to do emergency surgeries.

~Battalion Commander Neyo/Buzz Thorison-Admin

Edited by Rasputin

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

29 minutes ago, Fours said:

+1, the EOD/TECH training hanger can easily be turned into a dupe.

The issue with that Fours is that at some point in time, if the EOD/TECH stays with GM or goes to another battalion, making it a dupe would require a SA+ to spawn it in. As it is now, anyone qualified can host training regardless of their "admin" rank.

12 minutes ago, Oxen said:

The issue with that Fours is that at some point in time, if the EOD/TECH stays with GM or goes to another battalion, making it a dupe would require a SA+ to spawn it in. As it is now, anyone qualified can host training regardless of their "admin" rank.

That's true. I'll re-think it. 

Considering CG don't really need a hanger much like RM because the two have brig/medbay on 4th floor. I think it may be possible for the two to maybe share the hanger. Depending on the batt's response to the idea.

Edited by Fours
10 hours ago, Scribbles said:

@Zim RM's just took over Null hangar or something. I think they wanna bunch up RC and Null together

Idunno if thats true but you might wanna close this if it is.

we don't wanna bunch up, We're pretty much being bullied out of it, but whatever.

• Coordinator
Coordinator
19 minutes ago, Washington said:

GM gets whatever they want it seems...

not wrong :D