Add Hitmarkers and ability to see Health

Pyle

If you would like to suggest something to be added to the server please try to follow this template to make it easier on our end to get the suggestions sorted through with what is possible to the server and players!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Pyle

Suggestion: Adding Hitmarkers and having the ability to see each others health. Hitmarkers are convenient for Jedi and Health is also convenient for those such as Medics and Jedi. There is no negative side to this as it won't hurt anyone's ability to play. This was a thing on Icefuse and it made PvP a lot nicer.

Implementation: This isn't new, I am pretty sure Joah said in a post he would work on it but that was a long time ago and idk if he forgot about it. 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: No Idea if this requires workshop content. If it does here are some: Not sure about a workshop for seeing other peoples health.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=950493639 - Hitmarker

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=201942905 - Hitmarker

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Edited by Pyle

+1 to Hitmarkers but I don't think the health is necessary at all and it just makes something devs need to implement that will just make things more tedious. If you knew exactly how much health your opponent had as a Jedi or as a trooper it would make PvP a lot easier in my opinion. 

Just now, Faoeoa said:

Hitmarkers would be cash money.

If possible make it so only people with medikits can see health.

Well for the health I want Jedi to also be able to see it because it makes sparring better.

Edited by Pyle
2 minutes ago, Pyle said:

Well for the health I want Jedi to also be able to see it because it makes sparring better.

Jedi might be a good shout too, I'm just thinking it'll end up radically changing sparring and I'm not 100% sure I want that ;-;

Just now, Faoeoa said:

Jedi might be a good shout too, I'm just thinking it'll end up radically changing sparring and I'm not 100% sure I want that ;-;

Boi this was a thing on Icefuse the entire time we were Jedi on it.

1 minute ago, Duck said:

Ummm pyle. I already made suggestion and it got accepted ecksdee.

Just be patient a little. its prob gonna come out with rest of the stuff

He didnt know there was already a suggestion. I guess this will just turn into one for seeing others peoples health.

Edited by Dargon

Opinion: Would help with Jedi to know if I am actually hitting people during spars or events.

My statement as a Tester:

Pros:

It will help people tell if they are hitting people with Lightsaber,  which will help a lot of people improve with the current lightsaber system.

The health can help medics know who to heal, and help Null/RC whenever they are trying to torture someone and don't want to necessarily kill them.

Cons:

Not seeing the actual Hud for the health and hearing the sound for the hitmarkers, the sound can be very annoying, the hid can clutter the screen and just show useless stuff when you are trying to kill stuff.

The only really good reason to add the health above the head if for the medics, so there isn't too much compelling factors.

Final vote: Until I know more about the Hud and things it would be used for that I can't think of right now, +1 to only the hitmarkers. 

• Retired Founder

sᴏ, ʜɪᴛᴍᴀʀᴋs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ.
ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ʙᴀʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.