327th report

Alexz

Your Name:Alex/Green

Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:66486791

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?:2nd LT/ kind of WO (it's complicated)

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name:Heroix/Bly

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade:327th

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?:shouldn't 327th should just be fully cleaned and wiped

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: no but the past administration has made this clear this battalion has no future

The 327th has no future anymore i'm sorry to say. We have done multiple pushes to fix this battalion, but nothing seemed to work. I'm tired of trying to fix this and others are too. So let's start from the beginning. Arcantus and Drayyen got in a fight with Joah and because of that had a mass exodus of 327th members leave due to disagreement. After about half of our top officers and sgts left I went to Joah. He said a few things here and there that I took notes on and tried to implement including a new discord. Unfortunately it didn't help and when we made the new discord, Drayeen got an admin position on the discord and threated others in it. After that we have what we call the 2nd exodus which resulted in more commanders including fragger and other top officers and NCO's. After that we got desperate and recruited alot more people without spending time to make them want to stay. So after that, low attendance persisted and we had high worries in the discord and on TS. We could barely get 2 people on within an hour and sometimes only one person on for 3+ hours. Then we lead to this week which we called the third exodus. This one wasn't as bad, but we still lost good officers like colon and some NCO's. We had no choice but think it's time to pack up shop and end it. Most of our officers including Jackson are locked out of key documents like rosters and tryouts too preventing ranks from fully be established and being fully transparent. It as got too hard for most of us and I decided to talk to Joah and Jackson as of today 2/5/2018. When I told them how bad it was, they didn't realize of it's servility. They said a lot of dramatic changes needed to be in order but also agreed with the notion to pack up and leave. I could list an entire book of things that have happened and that still would not be enough so I chose to condense it for the sake of reading. I'm sorry fellow 327th, but our days are over and I don't blame anyone in the battalion now especially Heroix for all of his hard-work trying to fix this. I say this now as a warning to other battalions don't make the same mistakes we did. Our battalion may be done, but our past will not be forgotten. The 4th exodus will be coming soon, but this one will bring nothing but joyful memories. I promise whoever inherits these hard-workers will not be disappointed in the work they've down to keep us afloat. Thank you and try to think of this not as a good-bye, but a hello from us to you.

Sincerely Alex and the 327th.

Reminder: This was requested by Joah and Jackson

Edited by BigBurner
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

When i see this topic i think he reported everyone in the battalion.

But ye. 327th arent moving in recruits. The only 2 ppl i have seen in 327th in like last 2 weeks is Heroix/Bly and HeroixJR.

NEUTRAL. I have  no opinion at this point. Sorry.

Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

This is honestly one of the saddest moments for me, 327th was like a family to me from day one and now that family is being torn apart... I wish I could have done more but sadly I can't... this is one of those moment I would need a time machine for to kind of fix everything before it happened but instead I just gotta sit here and watch...

-Former (If we do get wiped) 327th Captain Ryu.

/Me Salutes, then cries.

Edited by GhosTz_AsSaSsINz
  • Retired Founder

To clarify I recommended an attempt to fix the battalion via promoting the officers you need to run things and get tryouts and trainings done, however I did state that in the event that none of this works and the battalion still continues to decline it may be necessary in an extreme case to do a wipe and start fresh.

7 minutes ago, Jackson said:

To clarify I recommended an attempt to fix the battalion via promoting the officers you need to run things and get tryouts and trainings done, however I did state that in the event that none of this works and the battalion still continues to decline it may be necessary in an extreme case to do a wipe and start fresh.

correct but unfortunately no one wanted to stay for that and that tactic doesn't work. Also Jackson if we lose anyone else it would be empty, and the fact we have been trying to fix it for weeks. No one is left to fix it besides a select handful.

Edited by BigBurner

I mean, We have people trying to rebuild, I host tryouts for like 1 to 2 hours a day, And i have had very little luck, So we need to just find something to do to make people want to join, i agree something is needing to be done, Idk if it is a wipe or heroix being demoted, An additional note, Alexz came in our channel and sat there and argued with heroix for 20 minutes not doing anything to help us, So he is not trying to help us, I think he is trying to get revenge, (he was demoted for inactivity) ~ 327th WO Joseph

Edited by Joseph
  • Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Joseph said:

I mean, We have people trying to rebuild, I host tryouts for like 1 to 2 hours a day, And i have had very little luck, So we need to just find something to do to make people want to join, i agree something is needing to be done, Idk if it is a wipe or heroix being demoted, An additional note, Alexz came in our channel and sat there and argued with heroix for 20 minutes not doing anything to help us, So he is not trying to help us, I think he is trying to get revenge, (he was demoted for inactivity) ~ 327th WO Joseph

I think you don't realize how often I was on because of school. I was on every morning at 2 but no one else was on. I committed to contacting the owner and Attack Reg for what they should do and listened to what they said. Heroix is a fine person, I tend to disagree with but whatever you do is fine by me. I voiced my opinion, you don't have to agree with it.

• Retired Founder

Alright I spoke with Oxen and the 327th about this and we can acknowledge some serious problems they are having and what will need to be implemented. A lot of work is ahead of us with bringing the battalion back to life, but we all agreed a wipe or removal of the battalion is as of now completely unnecessary. If in the future it gets worse we will reopen this topic but for now we are going to do what we can to fix things.

• Agree 2