Nyon

RP Name:

RC 36 Omega EOD Darman Skirata,

Jedi Knight V Ace Nyon

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:68799218

Timezone: Central U.S. Timezone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

Personally, I was hesitant to join staff at first because of previous experiences that were very unpleasant, but now I have decided to after waiting about a month and getting to know some of the people who play here on synergy. It was very knew expierence joining synergy, I knew nobody and had little idea how things work, but now I do. With all this being said, I want to be forthright and not lie to you, I don't have any aspirations of being head admin+, My endgame in staff is Veteran admin and Game master, I wish to host events for people and I only want to strive to make people enjoy them and have fun playing them. I know I can't make everyone enjoy my events, but there is no reason not to try to make it that way. Maybe my wishes will change in the future however I have no interest in ranks and climbing the staff ladder, I only wish to host events and bring joy to the player base, and maybe do some staff stuff as well to make that happen. Do with this what you will, but my intention in joining staff is 100% for Game master, and that probably won't change.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am Nyon, I started PC gaming around 2014 relatively young for PC gaming, but I didn't even think about PC gaming, I only knew console. I started playing DarkRP and became staff on some obscure servers you probably hadn't heard of, and eventually those servers came to an end, and I was left playing random games and do nothing with my time. Enter 2016, I watch a video for may 4th, and see someone trolling on a SWRP Server, it was Icefuse Networks, Litlle did I know that at the time I was going to have some of the best and worst times on the internet on there. I worked my way up the staff team, all the way to DVL, and it was fun playing and staffing with my friends. I left Icefuse because of circumstances I won't speak of, I came back few months later, and became an admin (took a lot more short than I am making it sound) and played on there server, but then I had left again, because my friend Edwards had started up a server and it was called HLG, or Highlander Gaming, I had some fun times on the server, the only problem was that the playerbase, I left HLG, and heard about Synergy and all the stuff that happened to form it, I came in and talked so some people, I was interested, but wasn't ready to come back to SWRP, after my long Hiatus from SWRP, A month ago, I came on Synergy and started my adventure, and that leads me here to today.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

(1st time) Divison Leader [Icefuse]

(2nd time) Admin [Icefuse]

Head of staff [Highlander Gaming]

This is all Star wars specific experience

Thank you all for reading my staff application, means a lot!

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for interview. 

Please contact an OVS+ in teamspeak for your interview by Monday February 12th