Gunner Staff App

Gunner

RP Name: 212th MEDL CSM Gunner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17080332

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Why i wanna become a administrator because so then i can start helping out as much i can. I'm always on alot in the morning and i see alot of minges on since that's the time when everyone isn't on so people think that's a perfect time to minge. I'm on mostly in the morning i seen alot of that happening, And in the mornings their alot of people calling for admins for whitelists, Questions and even for dupes (to the ranks that can spawn in dupes), i can make good dupes when i can become to the right admin rank of doing it. I wouldn't mind taking alot of tickets when the times comes. i know i'm gonna lack some admin exp at the beginning but i wouldn't mind taking my time learning everything i need to know and what i have to do as a admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hmm theres not alot i can say about me but i'm 18 years old and my name is justin and i'm a dropped out from high school, But i love playing on SWRP and as soon i found this server i was in loved with the server so i started playing on everyday as much as i can and i haven't yet got bored of the server there so much cool and nice people on here and i feel welcome here.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do have some previous staff exp but they we're mostly on darkrp servers so not really close to SWRP servers.

Edited by Gunner

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted.

Please Contact an OVS+ on teamspeak for an interview by Monday February 12th.

Good Luck! 

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin