Asansum

RP Name: 41st GC HVY PVT Wantri
Steam ID: 
STEAM_1:1:43332903
Date of Ban: 26.01.2018
Length of Ban: 6 days
Offense: Pronouncing "N*****" word
Banned By: STEAM_0:0:18305751
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Well, there was out-of-character medic, that proclaimed himself a catholic priest and asked everyone if they've heard of our savior Jesus Christ. And I decided it would be funny to reference song called "Jesus Christ is my n***", but wasn't trying to be racist. As I was told, the guy, that banned me had no permission to ban me for 6 days as he was a senior.
Evidence to support your claims: I did say it and I admit it. Thorn saw this. 

- the song I was referencing 

Edited by Asansum

The reason why I told him to post an appeal is because not to get unbanned entirely but because it was a senior admin that banned him for 6 days but as said in multiple meetings and on the staff command docs, they are only allowed to ban for 3.

It's clearly in the rules to not be racist wether you are joking or not it' just pure filth and such vulgar to be talking in such a manner. Might be a "mistake" however people know not to make racist remarks, so personally I think you need to be banned and in my opinion if I was in charge, I would  make sure you was perm banned.

Edited by King_schowygee
  • Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder

I checked the Steam ID with our roster and got a name for who banned you. We will be dealing with the individual who went above his ban limit appropriately. As for your ban appeal it will end up being shortened to at least 3 days how much further it goes from there I will leave to the HAs as it is their job to manage ban appeals.

3 hours ago, Asansum said:

Thanks, but I'm afraid I can't get his SteamID. The SteamID I provided above was given me by someone in my batallion. I can't find this person personally.

i think he means YOUR steam ID. also we need to make it a rule that TRs MUST mention you cant reference the N word