[ACCEPTED] CWRP -Ryan's Staff Application

RP Name: Ryan/Hound 

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:747281233

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator for these reasons. My main reason for wanting to become an admin is to assist my battalion and help make entertainments for them all to keep them engaged. I would also like to become an administrator because I personally have noticed a lack of staff around the early AU/EU timezone. As a member of CG being a staff member would be a big help with enforcing the rules. I would also like to help ensure that the community is a safe space for everyone and making sure they always have someone to talk to. Being removed from the staff team made me realise how much I actually enjoy being a staff member

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): A little about me, I'm a true brit that will die for this awful country. I am currently working at the a movie theatre and I hate it. I am a very passionate about the tasks that I am given and will always work day in and day out to get it done. For awhile I was afraid to ask for help however over the last year or so I have worked in getting better at asking for help.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was once a SA on this server. Used to be a mod for some fivem servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1601

Edited by Elusionz

Current: Omega 15 Fi
Former: TC Kano | TCO Tup | Senior Senator Bail Organa | 501st MAJ | CG Hound | Alpha-74 Stec | Omega 15

spacer.png

+1 | I may not fully agree with how he plays CG, I think that's exactly why I would love to see him on the staff team, he's also an okay guy ig....

• Pay Respect 1

Current Null-6 LT Kom'rk | Current Bariss Offee

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED