Battalion Challenge 3 Results

• Director
Director

Battalion Challenge 3

The Results are in the winners of the competition is SOBDE!

So the ranking for this is competition are the following

SOBDE with 20 waves
501st with 14 waves
GM with 13 waves
CG
104th
RANCOR
212th
41st

Great job on this, I hope you enjoyed your Commanders can let you know of the total points and standing in the competition. If you would like the dupe that was used for the competition reach out to Me (Gohn). 

A Addition to getting BOTY points is also that 
RCMD+ can now grant and deduct points from Battalions. You can gain points by roleplaying well, showing exceptional dedication, or going above and beyond in your duties. Conversely, points may be deducted if your Battalion causes significant trouble, fails to meet standards, or faces disciplinary actions
Your Battalion also recives points if you win BOTM or get RPOTW

NEXT CHALLENGE IS PVP! 

Shoutout to @blazin for helping coordinate with me the whole time. We would not of survived.

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Gohn said:

RCMD+ can now grant and deduct points from Battalions. You can gain points by roleplaying well, showing exceptional dedication, or going above and beyond in your duties. Conversely, points may be deducted if your Battalion causes significant trouble, fails to meet standards, or faces disciplinary actions

If anyone hates their RCMD this is the easiest way to get them

• Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

5 minutes ago, Bacta said:

If anyone hates their RCMD this is the easiest way to get them

I dont have one!

• Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Shout out to me for killing @blazin during the challenge

Current: Dumbass, Alpha-74 SGT Stec

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL CPT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi x2, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2