[ACCEPTED] CWRP -  Vortexuss Staff Re-Application

Vortexuss

RP Name: Vortexuss

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:144976775

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: N/A

Why did you leave the staff team?: Got assigned more Projects Ive since left the company and got time again

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to comeback for a couple of different reasons, recently we have had a surge in players online and yet a lot of tickets are going unanswered to the point where High staff are having to take them instead, I can also serve as a sort of a mentor helping train the newest staff ranks as it is a lot to take in and oftentimes certain things can get overlooked. While GMing is not my strong suit I can provide plenty of help to new GMs and ensure their deployment/Events dont go off the rails, TLDR- I wish to come back so i can help with tickets and mentoring the new staff ranks while taking the workload off others so they dont burn themselves out

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Overall I think my last staff run went very well getting TRO and consistent staff of the week while making a push for VA and trying to do as much as possible to help the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

• Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

GM Leadership

THIS GUY IS WHAT WE NEED HE WAS THE ONE WHO TAUGHT ME HOW TO BE STAFF WE NEED HIM BACK REALLLY BAD GET HIM BACK NOW +1

• Friendly 1

Current: || SA || GMO || TRO || QuestMaster || Guild Marshal || 2ndAc XO Parjai-1 SUP CPT Bear || Wad'e Tay'haai ||

Former: || KU XO Charger || CG TKL HOUND ||

GM Leadership

+1 I support addictions

• Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

GM Leadership

+1

I can't wait to see you No Life the server again, god speed dude

• Friendly 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

-1.  Bro threw away VA due to life and then came back 2 days later 

Edited by Mystic
  • Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

8 minutes ago, Mystic said:

-1.  Bro threw away VA due to life and then came back 2 days later 

Ermmm it’s actually almost been two months which is how long I said I would be gone 🤓🖕

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

2 hours ago, Vortexuss said:

Ermmm it’s actually almost been two months which is how long I said I would be gone 🤓🖕

I got the receipts bro
(His Bardan announcement was about 4 days after he got it.)

image.png?ex=667b6931&is=667a17b1&hm=f55
image.png?ex=667b68cb&is=667a174b&hm=de2

Edited by Mystic
  • Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Yoda | Walon Vau

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny