Montys glorious return to GM

Name: Monty
SteamID: Will grab when next in game
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: last i checked around 600ish
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I wanna make events. I don't really have a bigger reason outside of that
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1tjaaIzqmZuR_7t0uvOjeppe58WFFWARlnO_3eReqD_I/edit?usp=sharing

Honestly, this is based as hell.

If you're writing any other reason to join the GM team or a whole paragraph, you're just trying to hit word/sentence count. Your job as a GM is to make events and you said you want to do that.

I've never seen slides before, pretty odd, but yknow what? Works efficiently and gets the point across. Event docs shouldn't spoil the entire thing/be a yapfest and this is neither of those!

+1 from me.

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

+1. 

I remember when Monty hosted small encounters and some of em were fun. some of em were shoot em ups. really no different from the events happening now.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

17 hours ago, LunarLucifer said:

- Support:
Application is very lacking 

another reason is that why you want to be gm is "I wanna make events". I believe that is not a great answer

+/- support on slides [make it a Google doc]

The google slides is to mimic the stage select screens from megaman games, which is what I’m going for. I also don’t wanna spoil the entire story line in my app

15 hours ago, xBigRed17 said:

-1. Elaborate on your app more and I think you’ll be fine 

15 hours ago, xBigRed17 said:

I’m a high functioning autist who wants to share his fan fics and ocs with a captive audience. Not much more to it than “I wanna make events”

(SpongeBoy me bob i fucked up the text box and now have to type in a quote box agagagagh

Head Admin

I'm not allowed to +1 or -1 this but I am curious abt one thing. 

I have seen COUNTLESS negative feedback from you in ooc during events about how much you dislike them. In fact, I can not remember an event that I saw you attend without you giving some sort of negative feedback. The GM team is exactly that; A Team. What assurance or guarantee could you give to myself and other High Staff that you'll be willing to work with your fellow GM's and maybe not negatively critique their events as much as you currently do?

• Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Zeros said:

Honestly, this is based as hell.

If you're writing any other reason to join the GM team or a whole paragraph, you're just trying to hit word/sentence count. Your job as a GM is to make events and you said you want to do that.

I've never seen slides before, pretty odd, but yknow what? Works efficiently and gets the point across. Event docs shouldn't spoil the entire thing/be a yapfest and this is neither of those!

+1 from me.

+1 I agree with Zeros

Future Adult!

On 5/4/2024 at 11:38 AM, KaiserNeiner said:

I'm not allowed to +1 or -1 this but I am curious abt one thing. 

I have seen COUNTLESS negative feedback from you in ooc during events about how much you dislike them. In fact, I can not remember an event that I saw you attend without you giving some sort of negative feedback. The GM team is exactly that; A Team. What assurance or guarantee could you give to myself and other High Staff that you'll be willing to work with your fellow GM's and maybe not negatively critique their events as much as you currently do?

Most negative feedback I give is I don't like the map, that NPC HP is to high, or exclaiming that my framerate is low and I try to keep that in TS outside of maybe once or twice saying something in OOC, I understand those things arent the GM's fault and assume they know I'm not blaming them directly and more so just saying what I'm feeling and if I have offended or upset anyone with my comments then I am sorry and I'll try to tone it down and keep it to TS.

As for working with other GM's, I've always known my place when EJing or GHing, its not my event and not my place to order people around, I do what I'm told exactly as I'm told to do it. I'm like the guy in the group project who just asks what you need him to do and then does it.

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.