Name: George
Steam ID: 
Steam ID: 76561198160949585
Ban Reason: NITRP
Date of Ban: 2.5.2024
Length of Ban: 24 hours
Staff Member(s) Involved: 
BB:Danny
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Hello, today I was banned for breaking the rules, I apologize for that. it happened when the map was changed, at that time I went to check it and in the chat there was a message about some breefing and when I went there I got this ban, I'm so sorry for that but I couldn't know in advance

• Based 1
Head Admin

interesting pfp...

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
1 hour ago, Scooby-Doo said:

Name: George
Steam ID: 
Steam ID: 76561198160949585
Ban Reason: NITRP
Date of Ban: 2.5.2024
Length of Ban: 24 hours
Staff Member(s) Involved: 
BB:Danny
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: Hello, today I was banned for breaking the rules, I apologize for that. it happened when the map was changed, at that time I went to check it and in the chat there was a message about some breefing and when I went there I got this ban, I'm so sorry for that but I couldn't know in advance

I was the one who told Danny to Ban you. 

I originally had set it to just re-arrest you thinking it was a first time offense or may not have known.

However had multiple admins tell me you had come on break rules, left yesterday before an arrest could be made and did the same today even before the map could be changed (Leaving to avoid punishment) . So made the decision to put the ban in to place. So as far as I am concerned the 24 hour ban is quite lenient. Reflect over the 24 hours but I suspect you'll be back to do the same thing.

Prove me wrong.

Edited by Moose_Wundo
Wanted to add stuff

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

-1 have you tried not breaking the rules yet?

• Dumb 1
  • Director
Director

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED