[ACCEPTED] Gurks Quest master Application

Veteran Admin

Name: Gurk
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126523395
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1375:27:47.
Timezone: GMT +1 (EU)
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: I want to join the quest team to help contribute with new/updated quests. I feel like I have the experience in the server and CW knowledge to provide good quests. I have the motivation and discpline to make sure its quality quests, and I am willing to help/spend time creating quests. It is also a nice way for me to have something else to help with in the server than doing Events only.  I am open to ideas and suggestions and willing to put time on it.  Id also want to provide more quests for both the clones, jedis and mostly the hunters/civis. Quests that makes them interact with each other, cause some RP and chaos at the same time. I would also be able to provide alot of QA to the quests, to make sure everything is working.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: Yes

Please give an example of a quest type you'd like to create.

Clone quest:

1. Searching for lost supplies. Basically this quest send the clone on a mission between village and the waterfall to gather supplies from previous battles (Events), After taking some of the supplies, a hunter (Pirate spawns and tries to kill the clone. Simple and fun.
2. Clone take a quest telling them that there needs to be some order at the village. Trooper goes to village, will have some objectives which is a patrol. Then continues towards outside the jedi temple, At the way back from that patrol, they get attacked by pirates

Hunter quest: Get intel about the republics ER. Hunter takes quest, goes/sneaks to base, goes to ER, 2 objectives where he has to ''take pictures'' Last objective warns the republic (Like HVT). The hunter needs to escape.

Hunter quest v2: In need of medical supplies. The hunters/civis needs medical supplies. Hunter takes quest. Goes to base, sneaks into medbay and there will be around 3-4 crates he picks up, then escapes.

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Your application has been ACCEPTED.

The QUEST LEAD will be in contact to begin your training.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg