[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Island's Staff Application

RP Name: Island

Steam ID32:  STEAM_0:1:64406977

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I feel as if i could do a lot more to better myself and the community if i was staff.  I feel like i am holding myself back by not going for it at this point. I am already on the server a lot actively helping my battalion and would like to broaden my help to all.  I enjoy learning the day to day of the server as well as meeting the community and helping newcomers. I have also been interested in becoming a TRO again as i was in the past and really enjoyed it.  I also want to be more involved in events as far as helping and learning everything that goes into making them. Overall i think this would help me grow as a player and i see it as a no brainer to apply!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  My favorite game of all time is fusion frenzy. I had an XBOX Original as a kid and had a copy of Amped freestyle snowboarding. On this copy was a demo of the party game Fusion Frenzy. I would play this Demo over and over again for hours even though it only featured a couple levels. I never wound up getting a copy of Fusion Frenzy. I don't think i would want to play the game nowadays because it would ruin all the good memories.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was staff on a Darkrp server way back. I was also a TRO on this server (around 2019 i think, FYI was my TRM so IDK) 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1296 Hours 

• Funny 1

Current:  Alpha-17   |   Jar Jar Binks  |

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

+1 don’t turn into another Rancor Officer focus solely on Staff 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

GM Leadership

+1 let this man in

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED