Shields still don’t work for the server

Bug Type (Server:):

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Very High

Evidence (if you can): made a previous bug report with evidence i don’t have on me rn

Description of the bug: whenever a shield is taken out it causes insane PFS loss and now it seems to be so bad it crashes people if it’s out for too long

How can we recreate it: take it out and point it at someone

Head Admin

Can confirm I have done the fix multiple times, and in different ways to stress test. This just seems unstable right now. With the shields being the only real perk of the only real subunit within CG, the battalion is begging for this to be fixed asap, or potentially including a temporary armor buff with CG DS jobs until it is fixed. Thanks in advance to the dev team for working on this. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

As a member of DS this is a major problem for CG. The shields are a core part of our kit and them not being usable is too big of a hit to us. It feels like there is nothing unique about DS right now. I understand it can take a while to fix these kinds of issues but then all we ask is some compensatory buff/item in the meanwhile so we can still function as an elite subunit.

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau

As patient zero for the fix, my experience is that while the fix did work for about 12-24 hours, it is NOT a permanent fix and asking players to do this every day they load onto the server is an unreasonable expectation for long term players; and is going to be a HUGE turnoff for any new players who don't want to deal with this issue. It's also the only kit advantage that DS has, and with the addition of Senate Commandos, the incentive to join DS has dropped dramatically. 

Systems Dev

We are aware of the issues with the Shield sadly and are trying to fix the issues with it. 

Hopefully we can get it fixed very soon.

~Thanks

Wosy

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

Systems Dev

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 3 weeks later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS