rw_sw_dual_dc17
 rw_sw_westarm5
tfa_chaingun_ferty
rw_sw_dc15a_o
rw_sw_dc15s
comlink_swep
rw_sw_dc17s

Job: Kellers Unit Aerial Assault Trooper

Slots: N/A (Because MCS, but batt rules will put at 3)

Description: N/A

Model: models/jayarr/marines/keller/kellers_recon.mdl

Weapons:
rw_sw_westarm5
sent_boosterpack
rw_sw_dc15a_o
rw_sw_dc15s
comlink_swep
rw_sw_dc17s

Job: Kellers Unit Medical Trooper

Slots: N/A

Model: models/jayarr/marines/keller/kellers_medic.mdl

Weapons: 
rw_sw_westarm5
rw_sw_dc15a_o
rw_sw_dc15s
comlink_swep
rw_sw_dc17s
weapon_bactakit
rust_syringe

Job: Kellers Unit Heavy Trooper 

Slots: N/A

Model: models/jayarr/marines/keller/kellers_heavy.mdl

Weapons:
rw_sw_westarm5
rw_sw_dc15a_o
rw_sw_dc15s
comlink_swep
rw_sw_dc17s
rw_sw_z6

Other: KU needs something to stand out besides being a harder to get ARC job, and this is it. KU needs some kit that is unique to it, and with the single variant of the DC17s being unobtainable in the shop, and the duals being obtainable only by long time members of the server, the DC17s can shine through as a defining aspect of KU.

• Bruh 1
Head Admin

Does KU require ARC trainings? Is the kit the same as regular ARC troopers minus the pistols and the chain gun/wrist blaster?

-1 for now I dont think y'all need dual pistols while also having Westars on all jobs, basically just a Rancor or ARC subunit

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

Hey Kaiser! Happy to answer your questions!

11 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Does KU require ARC trainings? Is the kit the same as regular ARC troopers minus the pistols and the chain gun/wrist blaster?

-1 for now I dont think y'all need dual pistols while also having Westars on all jobs, basically just a Rancor or ARC subunit

Yes, KU Does require ARC, since we have the Westar M5 in every kit.

Next, the DC-17s is a single pistol, I believe there is some confusion between the Dual DC-17's and the DC-17s. 

Next, in regard to the Rancor/ARC subunit, while that would work in many battalions, in the context of the 21st where KU has to compete with SO, one of the best subunits on the server kit wise, we need more other than being a mini-Rancor, especially since SO has an ARC job. I hope this cleared some things up for you and answered your question!

Edited by Funnyman
Head Admin
1 minute ago, Funnyman said:

Hey Kaiser! Happy to answer your questions!

Yes, KU Does require ARC, since we have the Westar M5 in every kit.

Next, the DC-17s is a single pistol, I believe there is some confusion between the Dual DC-17's and the DC-17s. 

Next, in regard to the Rancor/ARC subunit, while that would work in many battalions, in the context of the 21st where KU has to compete with SO, one of the best subunits on the server kit wise, we need more other than being a mini-Rancor. I hope this cleared some things up for you and answered your question!

Yeah you had me until that last bit. Your subunit's don't need specific kits to compete with each other, and if they do then they aren't really unique enough imo. From my personal experience, 212th has Ghost Company and 2ndAC. Ghost Company is 100% screwed with their kit vs 2ndAC, but the units have different specializations and have different things that make them cool. What is KU's cool thing right now? Weapons? If so, SO is always going to be more sought after than KU due to cloaks. 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

Yeah you had me until that last bit. Your subunit's don't need specific kits to compete with each other, and if they do then they aren't really unique enough imo. From my personal experience, 212th has Ghost Company and 2ndAC. Ghost Company is 100% screwed with their kit vs 2ndAC, but the units have different specializations and have different things that make them cool. What is KU's cool thing right now? Weapons? If so, SO is always going to be more sought after than KU due to cloaks. 

KU's main appeal as of now is its status as an ARC unit, giving each of its members a Westar on top of medic, heavy or JT kits.

Also, in regard to my previous comment, I should have worded it better. The main reason for this suggestion isn't to try to get an edge over SO in terms of kit, it was to give KU kit that deviates from the Rancor standard of Westar+Specialization, and give KU a defining feature that makes them different from other ARC subunits. This isn't really to create an identity, it's to enhance the current identity of KU, by giving KU troopers another advanced piece of kit that will allow them to show even more of  the elite ARC status we have been trying to build.

Edited by Funnyman
59 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

This. KU has long been the quality over quantity whereas SO was the filled subunit. KU was always supposed to be leaders hence the "Elite" status and ARC loadouts. There really should be no competition for numbers tbh. 

I dont really see the need for pistols people wont use. My suggestion would be a rework of KU kits. Removal of the ARC requirement this way its easier to get into and people don't feel like they need to pass ARC just to join a subunit with just a westar instead of normal ARC or any ARC subunit on server.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

-1 Honestly you could just rework the sub unit to not just a Mini Rancor. Could find a kit no other battalion has. Like all KU be heavy troopers by having the z6 and shield. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone