[ACCEPTED] CWRP -Ryan's Re-Staff Application

RP Name: Ryan | Fives

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:747281233

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No.

Why did you leave the staff team?: Back then I was not enjoying the server as much as I used too. I let me emotions make my decisions and resigned from staff without fully thinking.  I miss helping.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the Synergy Staff team because I miss the tight knit group of people I would be able to work with daily. I would also like to rejoin as I miss helping the server in ways I cant now, What I mean by this is hosting events and ensuring people stay entertained. As of late (since I left) I have noticed that not a lot of active staff are around very early EU times, When they are active they are normally a NA/A that cannot do curtain tasks for the player base.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I would personally say that my time as a staff member was pretty good. There was times were I lost focus and stop doing as much as I used too however would always regain my drive. Towards the end I 100% became a bit lazy as a staff member however this was due to me not enjoying a whole bunch.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Alpha-74 Stec
Former: TG | 332nd Oz | TC Kano | TCO Tup | Senior Senator Bail Organa | 501st MAJ | TC Fives | CG CPT

spacer.png

Head Admin

and he comes crawling back

• Winner 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 All I'll say is use LOA/ROA even if they're for a few days or weeks.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN