[DENIED] my admin app

team

RP Name: CG PVT Team 

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:1:488104292

VIP (Y/N): y 

Timezone: mountain time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i want  to help the sever. i want to keep the sever running. i want to help other. i want to gamemaster. i want to help the other staff. i want to be on 24/7 when  admin is afk The main reason I am applying for staff is to help my battalion specifically but that is not the only reason I am applying. I am also applying because I find myself wanting to help out other members of the community on a daily and I often did find myself doing that same job as a GM and enjoying it (the actual GM side of things not so much). Even after my departure from the GM team, I have often found myself guiding new players to figuring things out and even still training cadets when there is no-one else around. I think having more staff is never an issue but having staff that want to not only help their own groups out but even other groups on the server is something every staff member should be pushing for. I think with my prior experience being on the GM team allows me to be able to perform the basic duties of staff while also keeping up with the GM quota that is assigned to staff team. In conclusion, I think I would be great for the staff team because although I wish to help my battalion, I also want to help and be a face for the server with other battalions and members on the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum)  ilove to hang out with family. i love to play with my puppys. i like to play on my computer 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 840.7

Edited by team
  • Winner 1

-1, cousin you gotta be kidding. This application is one of the worst i've personally seen. Step it up buddy, this isn't 6 actual sentences, this is 6 sentences you wrote on the toilet while pushing. Anyways, still no detail this isn't Zin like material.

• Dumb 6

Former: Warrant Officer Appo | Jedi Commander Barriss Offee | 212th SGT Zin Senior Administrator

I hate to be that guy, but I genuinely don't see a lot of effort put into this application. I would love to see a lot more if possible, if you add more I will gladly take another look at it and potentially change my mind. However, as of current I would have to remain with my current opinion.

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

-1 Dawg those arent even complete sentances

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

This app needs a ton more work, it has very little effort put into it. If it had more effort in it, i may have considered plus 1'ing it. But with the severe lack of effort in this application, it does not hold credence to even deserving one.

I know I've been off the server for a bit, but I don't know if I've ever seen you and for you to have 804.7 hours on the server has me questioning things

(Also Didn't you just get denied for a staff application or was that another "Team"?)

Edited by Kurt
New evidence

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

2 hours ago, Kurt said:

I know I've been off the server for a bit, but I don't know if I've ever seen you and for you to have 804.7 hours on the server has me questioning things

(Also Didn't you just get denied for a staff application or was that another "Team"?)

Yeah I just tried to check the playtime on the steam ID you provided and it doesn't appear to have ever been on the server. It says you're an unknown player as show below. It is going to be a -1 from me, the app needs a lot of work, complete sentences for a start. Also seems like you may be lying about your hours or maybe you provided the wrong steam ID.. either way -1.

image.png?ex=65eee86b&is=65dc736b&hm=2df

Edited by Cucumber
  • Dumb 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

+1 has been accepted before will do great again.

2 hours ago, Cucumber said:

Yeah I just tried to check the playtime on the steam ID you provided and it doesn't appear to have ever been on the server. It says you're an unknown player as show below. It is going to be a -1 from me, the app needs a lot of work, complete sentences for a start. Also seems like you may be lying about your hours or maybe you provided the wrong steam ID.. either way -1.

image.png?ex=65eee86b&is=65dc736b&hm=2df

i don't think you can check hours of offline players. Team definitely has time on server with his last 3 apps

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Disagree 1