[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Kase Staff Application

Kase

RP Name: 2ndAC SUP CPT Rod

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:149949451

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The main reason I am applying for staff is to help my battalion specifically but that is not the only reason I am applying. I am also applying because I find myself wanting to help out other members of the community on a daily and I often did find myself doing that same job as a GM and enjoying it (the actual GM side of things not so much). Even after my departure from the GM team, I have often found myself guiding new players to figuring things out and even still training cadets when there is no-one else around. I think having more staff is never an issue but having staff that want to not only help their own groups out but even other groups on the server is something every staff member should be pushing for. I think with my prior experience being on the GM team allows me to be able to perform the basic duties of staff while also keeping up with the GM quota that is assigned to staff team. In conclusion, I think I would be great for the staff team because although I wish to help my battalion, I also want to help and be a face for the server with other battalions and members on the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been a long term player of the server since I first joined in 2018 and I have been playing off and on the server since Joah actually had a presence on the server. I took a long break from Synergy and recently came back and have been playing consistently since rejoining the 212th back in May of last year (re-recruited in the fall after a summer break). I have made a bunch of new friends with this new generation of synergy players...plus the old heads who always say "back in 2019..." and I think a fair amount of people like who I am and what I have brought to the server as of late.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a GM on this server along with being HGM of Sentinel Halo RP, HorrorNetworks, Temporal Networks and a few other small staff positions like Icefuse in 2017 (we don't talk about it).

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Like 1200+.

• Winner 3

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Not former staff? crazy.

Favorite 212th

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1

Kase is pretty cool.

• Friendly 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Veteran Admin

+1

• Friendly 1
19 hours ago, Kase said:

The main reason I am applying for staff is to help my battalion specifically

In truth this is the only thing I would see as a problem. However, the rest of the application seems solid as hell. I've heard nothing but good things about you and if everything I've been told is true I think you'd be an amazing member of the staff team. You show that you care about the community and share that you have the potential to help people out whenever is needed. This is respectable in my opinion and would love to work alongside ya on the staff team.

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png