[ACCEPTED] Nexus' CWRP Staff Application

RP Name: Nexus | Cale

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:101509733

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Time zone: United States Eastern Standard Time 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator:  I want to be a part of Synergy's staff team because in the four months that I have returned to this server I am genuinely enjoying my time here. I have also made new friends, and I've established myself in a new community of which I am proud to be a member of. Due to these developments I want to cement myself further in the community and try my hand at administration once again, but not at as a fourteen year old. I get told all the time that I should apply for GM and/or the Staff team and I believe that becoming a staff member will help me do more with aiding others on the server as well as my battalion. Previously, I had pushed away from applying for staff because of my real life duties, and honestly the idea of a quota does not sit right with me because in my opinion quotas can often make people complacent. But I've spoken with staff members ranging from Admin to Veteran Admin about those quotas and due to the population of the server, it really isn't too bad. I would also like to get a chance at creating events once again (and you might ask yourself, then why not apply for GM?). The reason is because I write essays for a living and I want to enjoy my time here, not having to write more documents, I also would rather just focus on small scale things that make people engaged and not bored rather than large scale stories/events. As a staff member with a projected future I plan to use my real life experience to help those in our community, but staff member or not, I will continue being an active and engaged member of the Synergy community. 

Tell us a little about yourself: I am a full time student and a part time worker. I am getting my B.A in history and I plan to get a M.A in education, and I am the assistant to the Director of Facilities & Space Management on my campus. My work comprises of logistical and facilities work on campus (for those who don't know what the term facilities means in regards to state institutions; I pretty much help the people who take tickets for small and large tasks). I work with maintenance to assure the campus is functioning, I also managed our colleges utility bills in the absence of our fiscal advisor for two months (That fucking sucked). The facilities team makes sure that everything is operational, and we handle things as small as "I want this whiteboard hung in my office," or "I want this moved somewhere else." As well as big tasks such as renovation, and 5 - 10 year master plans revolving around campus expansion / change. I have a life outside my computer but I also really enjoy playing games whenever I can, but I always make it apparently clear that my education and work comes first: Thankfully we can all agree that this is a game and real life comes first. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was an Admin on Aftershock Gaming (ASG - CWRP) in from 2017-2018. On that server, staff members were in charge of creating stories and hosting events; Admin+ was able to do so. Becoming a staff member on ASG was difficult, especially for my age at that time (I was 14, 4 years below the minimum age requirement). I was one of the first teenagers to be accepted into the staff team, usually when you put your actual age it was an automatic denial. Other than that I really can't say I had any monumental achievements as my time as a staff member on ASG, I helped with events, handled staff sits, and just played as a 91st CPT and had fun until I was removed from my battalion and quit the server. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our clone wars server: 329 hours

• Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

Former: 212th ARF SGT

GM Leadership

+1 pretty good app

+1 would be a good addition to the staff team.

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

+1, wants to do great things.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

+1

Your application seems very solid and I've seen you around on the server. The times I've interacted with you has been pleasant and I genuinely believe you would be a great member of the staff team.

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED