Boof

GM Leadership

RP Name: Iceman

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:124528982

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Life got really busy and I didn't have the time to hit my quota and be a BCMD, wasn't a fan of the GM work that felt forced but after recent talks with high staff I have an understanding of the importance and drive to host good quality events.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): With a newfound drive for the server I want to be able to bring my ideas for events to the new map. I like helping new members and with my previous experience I know I can accomplish this. As well I have never hosted a deployment during my time as staff but I have been brainstorming and feel I have good ideas that could be very fun for the player base. Being a staff member is about putting the health of the server first and that is something I will aim to achieve. I didn't understand this my previous time but thanks to high staff I have had an awakening to this. I want to devote my efforts to the enjoyment and help of the player base anyway I can.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my previous time as staff went well. I just developed a distaste to host events that felt rushed and no solid storyline just because it was forced for a quota. I wasn't very creative with my work but with the new map my creative side has opened and I can't wait to create good quality RP for the server. I believe I hit my quota every week until my last with my previous time being a staff member and that was only due to the issues I stated above.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 I guess he will do ok

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

+1 he aight

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

+1 One of the best SA's out there

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED