[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Atlex's Staff Reapplication

RP Name: Atlex | Obi-Wan

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:210774205  |   SteamID64: 76561198381814138

VIP (Y/N): Y 

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No 

Why did you leave the staff team?: Time management; Had to leave Staff as I couldn't fulfil the quota and what was expected of me in Staff. Also, at the time, I was into TR and that shit got removed, didn't know what to do. Right now, I know I can host my necessary events and complete my duties.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I have kind of missed being a helper in terms of staff: assisting with tickets, helping/hosting events, and building. Stuff that you would do as a staff member is the kind of thing that I have missed doing. I enjoy helping out and assisting anyway I can and staff is another way to do just that. Additionally, I never really wanted to leave staff I just didn't have the time to balance the responsibilities, but more recently, I have been able to manage my time better and I feel like I could come back.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went pretty well. I tried my best to be the best SA I could be, hosting events whenever I could. And they weren't those shitty shoot 'em ups, they were the RP and good battles type events. I took just about every ticket I could and I help out with anything I can. I honestly and whole-heartedly believe that I did pretty decently well as a staff member.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by beaverraveparty
fucked up

Current: Obi-Wan Kenobi (x2), Guardian Master (x2)
Ex: Rex, Tup, Kix, and Appo, Bultar Swan

spacer.png

+1 EASY

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 mid obi wan but will be good for staff ig

• Friendly 1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

GM Leadership

+1 !

• Friendly 1

+2

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 would be a good staff.

• Friendly 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED