The gig is up, and I was a dick.

Hey there! I'm Greg.

Not that it was really a secret...

I gotta be honest, the reason I came back under a new account was two fold.

A. I was ashamed of how I left.
I left after being kind of a dick. I was rude to people, and I was highly and unfairly critical of Synergy and it's high staff. They didn't deserve it, and I would like to extend my personal apology to the people I was rude to, staff or not. I've since had a year and a half to grow, I left originally because I was neglecting my GF for the game, and I realized she was far more important to me. We since broke up.

B. I lost access to this account... Shortly.

I lost access to this account. I lost the password, or it was changed, and I couldn't log on. I recently got it back after going back and forth with steam, but when I realized I had lost it, my first thought was about Synergy. Part of me was sad, but I came to the realization that I could swap to a new account and hopefully run from the mistakes I made before I left, but really that would get me nowhere. Also having just broken up with my girlfriend, I thought it was the best possible time to come back to the server I do truly love. I've been playing actively again, I've made it to NCO in Navy, and I want to get back into it all the way. It wasn't worth trying to conceal it anymore.

Some changes
Before I left, I thought I believed myself to be transgender, and had requested to go my female pronouns and by my name Chloe, or Lovestruck. I've since then come to the realization of... That's not who I am. I've since then given my life to God, and outside of the church activities I do throughout the week, and my studies of theology, I have an over-abundance of free time. I'm back for real baby B)

Again, I'm sorry for having been a dick when I left. I do genuinely feel shame for taking a swing at Synergy while it was down.

I hope to reach even greater heights than I did before, and I truly hope to help Synergy more than I ever could have before.

I will be changing my name from Lovestruck to Greg permanently. Not out of shame from the past, but because it's the name I've been using recently, and it has a nice ring to it.

Edited by Lovestruck

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Head Admin
29 minutes ago, Bacta said:

ITs synergy, everyone gets second, third, eight chances, were a pretty forgiving community.

Even permabanned people!

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Welcome back. Hopefully you don't mind if i slip up occasionally and call you Lovestruck since that's who i knew you as for almost a year. I'll work on adapting to Greg though... maybe it does have a nice ring to it.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=