Jayarr's Game Maker Application

Jayarr

5L3VFQN.jpg?2

Name:
Jayarr / BCMD Doom

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:196846752

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

Since the start, but in hours? God I don’t know, maybe 500-700? I’ve had 300 hours in the past 2 weeks so that’s my rough estimate.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:
7-8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:
Perfectly fine, BCMD has bumped those up a little.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:
I understand.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:
This is going to be more of a deployment event then anything.
I would take a battalion that needs to do their specialization, like 91st or 104th, and put them on a universal mission (meaning anyone can use their specialization if they want but it’s the same mission). We will use 91st for an example here. I would bring them and maybe another battalion to a briefing room on ship, and give them a rundown of this:

“You will be deployed to [PLANET] in succession of bringing two things back; The data on the tacticals droid head, and/or retrieval of base plans/code provided on the planet. You can use your specialization, in which is [BLANK (i.e Speeder)], to help you along the journey. You are expected to get the droids head and the data, but you may take one and one only if you so desire. Your options are of stealth, or loud. Loud will call for many droid reinforcements, while stealth will keep most at bay.”

Once that briefing is finished, I will deploy them to the planet and get started right away. I have no plans for what planet yet, but all that matters is I have the idea ready to go. Planet is easy enough to figure out by any means. Anyways, once they are on planet, like I stated they will have the option to go stealth or loud. I am giving them options, because if they do so, getting the data in the second phase will be harder, whilst getting it when stealth will be easier. This applies for the first phase as well.

That is as far as I have planned ahead of time.

5L3VFQN.jpg?2

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 2