[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Banoodle Staff Application v12

RP Name: Banoodle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143018883

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): During my time in synergy, I have jumped around to multiple different places and met insane amounts of people. I first joined back in early 2021 and joined the staff team around late 2021. Initially, I was 41st at the time and loved helping out and meeting people in the battalion, and meeting various people like Conrad, Cooter, Goda, Zeros, etc. I was in the staff team in 2023 but ended up getting removed due to a few issues. I have made improvements to myself, and I believe I have improved. I want to rejoin the staff team and work my way up to Senior Administrator, and maybe even hit my goal of becoming a VA by August. Ultimately, my goal is to make a difference in the team in general, and push towards greatness. :)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 18, and currently in College. I'm getting my bachelors in Cybersecurity in about 2 years, and my masters in about 4 years. I'm a standard Florida man, I'm honestly pretty chill and I like helping people out wherever I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  

Gaminglight - Senior Moderator, Gamemaster Icefuse: Jedi vs. Sith - Senior Moderator, Support Team, Recruitment, TRI ImperialRP - Moderator, TR. Soul Networks - Gamemaster, Moderator

Synergy Roleplay - Admin -  CURRENT GMO

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1,506 hours, 36 minutes, and 27 seconds at the time of me typing this.

Edited by Banshoodle

+1 he puts in the hours and does a great job as a GMO so why not.

• Friendly 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Edgar said:

-1 You caused a ton of problems within staff and the server while you were staff last time, leading to your removal.

This was addressed within the application, I see the issues I had back then, and self-reflected and corrected them.

• Pay Respect 1

+1 maybe you had issues in the past from 2021  but you claim to have changed and as far as a regular player I see you all around always helping others and plenty of time has passed you deserve a 2nd chance 

• Friendly 1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png